#14: You Matter.

A/N: light_inside designed the latest cover for my Fandom Imagines. They are crazily talented! You guys should go check out their page to see their other covers and stories. If you're into Harry Potter and Sherlock then their stories are for you! 

~ Kiya221B

Sherlock Holmes: Don't be stupid. Of course, you do. What makes you think you don't? Nothing is so little that it doesn't matter. The probability of your birth was one in four-hundred trillion. The facts are this: you are important. The universe is rarely so lazy. Now, tell me you don't matter. 

John Watson: Anyone who tells me you don't matter can sod off. You are just as deserving of being important as much as the next person. 

The Doctor: D'you know in nine-hundred years of time and space I've never met anyone who wasn't important before. You human lot with your beautifully messy and busy lives are so much bigger than you think you are. There is no such thing as an ordinary human being. The universe is big, it's vast and complicated and ridiculous, but I think you look like a giant. 

Dean Winchester: Hey, sweetheart, don't listen to one son of a bitch who tells you that you aren't good enough. Sometimes you can't let people trample over you. You've just gotta get back up and know that those bastards aren't worth your time. Don't look at me like that-you've got a whole family behind you: me, Sam, Cas. You may feel like you have the devil on your tail-Hell, you might do sometimes. But you'll always have the right to know that you are one brave person and you can beat him. 

Sam Winchester: It doesn't matter what people say,  it only matters on how important you know you are. You can do whatever you want because you are a strong and brilliant person and nobody should get in the way of that. 

Merlin: You may think you live in the shadow of another person-that you're not good enough-but nobody can know their destiny. Everyone is different, but what people tend to forget is that everyone is just as important. That does not single you out. 

Prince Arthur: Yes, people are idiots, but never let the narrow-mindedness of other's stomp down on you. You are allowed to matter. 

Jack Frost: You're telling me you're not important? Everyone has something special inside. That  doesn't go away. Remember that you're significant because then you'll believe in yourself and nothing will get in your way.