Chapter Five

Chapter Five.

Ainsley and Jordan were planning on going out that night for a few hours. Leoni had offered to watch Madison. Jordan had introduced Poppy to Ainsley, Cal and Ethan. They all adored the little girl.

Jordan and Poppy had stayed round the flat with Ainsley and Madison. The doorbell rang so Jordan ran to answer. She saw Cal and Ethan standing there. "Aren't you working?" Jordan asked.

"We are going in this afternoon," Ethan said.

Jordan nodded and brought them in. Ainsley came out of the kitchen holding Madison.

Cal went over to her and kissed her immediately. I felt jealous. Ethan and I were taking it so slow. I finally thought I was ready to go further with Ethan. I didn't know how to tell Ethan "What time do you finish then?" Ainsley asked. Cal smiled.

"Around 10," Cal said. Ainsley looked at Jordan who nodded.

"Wanna meet us in town?" Ainsley asked. Cal nodded and Ethan did. "Good," Ainsley said.

Cal and Ethan had gone to get ready for work. "Fancy going shopping?" Ainsley asked. Jordan smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. I'll get Poppy ready," Jordan told her. Ainsley smiled and got Madison ready.

Cal and Ethan were in A&E. "Have you and Ainsley done it yet?" Ethan asked.

"That's my business midget," Cal joked. Ethan rolled his eyes and Cal knew Ethan was being serious. "Yeah we have."

"I don't want to with Jordan yet. Our relationship should be sweet at the start. Not pushed," Ethan said. Cal decided he would text Ainsley and ask her to ask Jordan about her relationship with Ethan.

Poppy and Madison had fallen asleep in their buggies. Jordan and Ainsley decided to get a coffee. When they sat down to start drinking their coffee, Ainsley's phone buzzed, signalling a text from Cal.

Ask Jordan about her and Ethan Xx - Cal.

"How's things with Ethan?" Ainsley asked. Jordan sighed and took a sip of her coffee.

"I want to take things further but I don't think he likes me like that," Jordan said. Ainsley frowned but smiled.

"Look, talk to him. Maybe you can come to an understanding about it," Ainsley suggested. Jordan nodded.

While in the town Ainsley saw her Mum. "Hello Ainsley."

Ainsley was shocked. She didn't know what to say. "Why are you talking to me? You've not bothered in over a year," Ainsley said. Jacqui sighed.

"I'm sorry about that. I was shocked that you put having a baby above University," Jacqui admitted. Ainsley rolled her eyes.

"Leave me alone."

Jordan knew that it must have been hard for Ainsley to see her Mum. "Your mum didn't approve of you keeping Madison did she?" Jordan asked. Ainsley sighed.

"She wanted me to get an abortion," Ainsley said.

Jordan was shocked. The girls went on home and decided to get ready for tonight.

While they waited for the boys to turn up. Jordan decided to ask Ainsley something.

"Could you talk to Ethan for me or get Cal to talk to him for me?" Jordan asked nervously.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do," Ainsley said. Jordan smiled. Leoni turned up at the flat. Jordan and Leoni had become friends but they weren't as close as Jordan and Ainsley.