Chapter Seventeen

Ainsley had been thinking a lot about Sam. She couldn't get him off her mind. She wanted another night with him but couldn't bare cheating on Cal. They had three beautiful daughter's even though biologically, Madison was Sam's daughter.

That night, Ainsley was at home alone. Jordan was babysitting Madi and Evie. Layla slept peacefully upstairs. Cal had gone out. She knew it was wrong but she didn't want to be alone. She text Sam -
'Can you come over please?-Ax'
'Sure - Sx'

Ainsley replied with a thanks and checked on Layla. She went downstairs and poured some wine. Ainsley unbuttoned her blouse and went to the door when it rang. Sam smiled at her.
"Hello beautiful," Sam said. Ainsley smiled. She brought him in.

Jordan smiled as her lover kissed her neck.
"Babe, I've just put the kids to bed," Jordan said.
"Please," he said.
"Later."
He pouted but Jordan kissed him.
"Don't worry. You'll get something off me later."
"Good."
Jordan smiled.

Ainsley gave Layla her bottle and got her back to sleep. She went back down to Sam. "Sorry about that."
"Its fine. Where's Madi?"
"With Jordan. So is Evie."
Sam nodded and he moved closer to Ainsley. "You okay?"
"Yeah."
Sam kissed her neck. Ainsley moaned. Sam smirked.

Sam and Ainsley went to the bedroom. Ainsley knew it was wrong but couldn't help it. She was wanting Sam.

A few hours later, Ainsley woke. She was naked in the bed. Sam was fast asleep beside her. Ainsley tried not to cry. She regretted it so much.
Cal recognised the bedroom he was in - Taylor's.

"Cal?"
"Taylor. This shouldn't have happened. I'm married."
"We both wanted it," Taylor said. She straddled Cal. "Your wife clearly doesn't do it for you."

Jordan text Ainsley. She didn't get a reply so assumed she was in bed. Madi ran in. "I peed!"
"Okay honey."

Ainsley saw Sam looking at her. "Don't regret it. We both wanted the pleasure," Sam said.
Ainsley sat up.
"Please go."
"Fine," Sam mumbled. He got dressed and left. Ainsley went to see Layla. She was fast asleep.

Cal left as soon as he drove home to see his wife and Layla.

Jordan cuddled into her lover. He kissed her cheek. They had just got Madi clean sheets, pants and pyjamas. Madi was sleeping in with them instead. She was fast asleep lying on Jordan's chest.
"She's amazing isn't she?"
"Yeah."
He smiled and kissed her.

Cal returned home and saw Ainsley. "Hey."
"Hiya baby," Cal said. He walked over to Ainsley and pushed her onto the sofa. "I want to do you so bad."
"Do me then."

Madi had kicked Jordan's lover in the head. Jordan was laughing. "Go Madi."

Ainsley and Cal were making out. Ainsley could tell something was bothering him.
Ainsley pushed him off.
"What's wrong?" Ainsley asked.
"Nothing. Just bad day at work."
"Let's have a sleep then baby."
Cal nodded and went to bed with Ainsley.

*The Next Day*
Ainsley and Cal made their way to work. Jordan came in at the wrong time.
"Lily and I are getting married," Ethan announced. She seen her lover looking over at her. Ainsley and Cal looked over too. Everyone went silent. Jordan walked out
"Crap."

Ainsley saw Sam. "I can't get you off my mind off you Ainsley."
"We can't keep doing this. Its not right," Ainsley said. "Ainsley."
"Sam."

Cal was texting Taylor. Iain came over and grabbed his phone. "You're married but texting another girl?"
"Its Taylor. I can't get her off my mind. I love Ainsley. Well I think I do," Cal admitted.
"You think?"
Iain punched Cal. He then walked off.