Chapter Fourteen

Previously -
Suddenly, the door opened and someone walked in. "You had my baby and never saw fit to tell me?" Sam yelled.
Sam Strachan was there...
Now -

Ainsley was in shock. She couldn't believe that Sam was standing there. She assumed he was in New York. "Y-You shouldn't be here. You need to be in New York," Ainsley started mumbling.

Sam looked at her. "Madison is my child Ainsley. I deserve to be in her life."

Ainsley shook her head. "No! You don't have any say on who she has in her life! She has Cal!"

Sam rolled his eyes. "Ainsley, she is my child. I will be there for her. I'm staying around weather you like it or not."

Sam walked out. Connie looked at Ainsley. "Well, he's gotten very manly," she said.

Ainsley broke down crying. "What do I do? I can't stop Sam but Madi thinks that Cal is her dad. He's raised her since birth."

With Jordan.

Jordan went to the Hospital. She needed to know Ainsley was okay. "Cal, how's Ainsley?" She asked.

Cal smiled. "She's awake which is good but there's something she's kept hidden from everyone."

"What's that?"

"Sam Strachan is Madison's dad."

Jordan was shocked. She was unable to believe what she had heard. "Isn't he Grace's dad?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah. He's in ICU with her now. Ainsley looks terrified. She thinks he's going to lose Madison to him."

"We won't let Ainsley lose Madison. We can't."

Cal nodded and hugged Jordan. "I'm gonna go check on her. I'm worried."

Jordan followed him to ICU. They saw Ainsey in tears. "What's wrong?" Cal asked.

"Sam said he wants to see Madi. I don't think I can stop him. If he wants to see her then he will," Ainsley sobbed.

Cal held her close. "Look, maybe we can come to an arrangement with him. We control when he sees her and how often he sees her."

Ainsley agreed. "I thought Tom was her dad. I had a DNA test done a few weeks ago and it came back with the fact that Sam was her dad. I was so scared and I thought my mum would hate me."

Cal held her close. "It's gonna be fine baby. I promise."

***
One Week Later.

Ainsley had been discharged from the Hospital. She and Cal were planning on meeting with Sam to discuss Madison.

Ainsley was shaking as the time went on. Cal could tell she was anxious. "Calm down."

Ainsley sighed. "I'm nervous. The last time I saw him I had sex with him," she mumbled. She smiled as Cal came and sat with her. "As far as I'm concerned then you're Madi's dad. She's grown up with you."

Cal kissed her gently. "We know that but Sam is her dad so maybe give him the chance to be in her life," Cal suggested.

All Ainsley could do was nod. She was terrified.

The doorbell rang and so Cal stood to answer it. A few seconds later, Cal walked in with Sam. "Ainsley."

"Sam."

Madison came toddling in. "Dada!"

Cal picked her up. "Look, he's come to see you," Cal told the little girl.

Madison looked at Sam. She giggled and held her arms out for Sam. Sam took her and held her close. "Hi."

Madison giggled. She pointed at Ainsley. "Muma!"

Sam smiled at her. "Yes, that's your mummy."

"Muma!"

"Hi sweetie."

***
Madison had been put to bed. Ainsley, Cal and Sam sat down on the sofa. "She's settled with you here. I don't want to disrupt that but I do want to see her," Sam said.

Ainsley nodded. "Maybe we could try weekends? Like say you're her uncle or something."

Sam agreed. He thought that was better than nothing. "I should go. Grace needs picking up from your mothers."

Cal saw him out. He came back in and cuddled on the sofa with Ainsley. "We've not had sex since our wedding," Cal mumbled.

Ainsley laughed and she kissed him passionately. "Let's change that then Doctor Knight."

Cal and Ainsley went up to bed that evening. They both hoped that everything would stay the same but deep down, they knew everything would change.

X-X-X-X
A/N - sorry this was short. I've got no ideas right now and struggling to get updates done. I'll try and get some done!

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Stay Strong💖😘💜