Chapter Sixteen

Ainsley and Cal were arguing. Madi and Evie didn't like it. Madi ended up in tears. The reason they were arguing was because Ainsley had seen Cal flirting with other nurses and he had kissed someone else.

Cal had gone to stay with Ethan for a while as Ainsley thought they could use some time apart.

That evening, Ainsley realised she wanted to see Cal. She got Connie to mind Madi and Evie and she was going to see him at the flat. Ainsley arrived at the flat and let herself in. Ethan had given her a set of keys. She walked up to the floor the flat was on and went inside, she heard giggling coming from ahead so she walked towards the door. She opened it and felt her heart shatter into pieces. Cal was sleeping with the nurse he kissed.
"Ainsley!" Cal said.
"Piss off!" Ainsley screamed. She ran out. She got into the car and drove to the only person she wanted to see - Jordan.

Jordan was in the shower when the doorbell rang. She ran down with a towel wrapped around her and a towel around her hair. She opened the door to see her best friend in tears.
"Ainsley come in," Jordan said.
"I-I shouldn't have come here. Sorry."
Jordan watched as Ainsley got into her car and drove off. She didn't know why Ainsley was in tears.

Ainsley got back to her house and cried. She got her phone and text someone who she knew would comfort her.
"I need you - Ax"

Ainsley got undressed and saw the underwear she had put on for Cal. She got her dressing gown on and waited. Eventually, the doorbell rang. Ainsley answered. "Thanks for coming. I just need to feel loved," Ainsley said.
"I'll help you," Sam said. Ainsley smiled. They kissed and Sam kicked the door closed. Ainsley locked it and then they went upstairs.

Ainsley and Sam had sex. They cuddled together. Ainsley's phone kept ringing so she turned it off instead. She didn't want to be bothered.
"You feel better?" Sam asked. Ainsley smiled and nodded.
"Kinda. Thanks."
"You're welcome."
Ainsley cuddled into him and he stroked her inner thigh. "Cal cheated on me," Ainsley sobbed.
"You've cheated on him," Sam said.

Jordan was worrying about Ainsley. Her phone was turned off so she had to wait until Ethan came to have the kids.

Sam was turning Ainsley on again. "Do you truly want this?" Sam asked.
"Yes. I do."
Sam began to pleasure Ainsley. She was enjoying it and wasn't thinking about Cal.

Ethan came back. Jordan told him about Ainsley so he said he would watch the kids. Jordan sped to Ainsley's house and seen Sam driving off from it. She pulled up and locked the car before knocking the door. Ainsley answered it.
"What happened?"
Ainsley broke down. "I-I had sex with Sam," she sobbed.
Jordan held Ainsley close and took her inside. She got her a cup of coffee. "Drink this chick. You'll need it."
"I-I still love Cal. He doesn't love me though," she sobbed.

Jordan held Ainsley as she had fallen asleep. She got Ainsley's phone and text Cal -
"You've destroyed Ainsley. She's in bits - J!"

After she sent the text she got the blanket and put it over her and Ainsley.

*The Next Morning*
Ainsley was throwing up. She knew she was pregnant but she wouldn't admit it.
"Ainsley you're pregnant," Jordan said. She held back Ainsley's hair.
"I'm not.... I don't know who the father is," Ainsley mumbled.
"It has to be Cal."
"How would you know?"
"His sperm would have reached the egg first. At least now you know who the father of your child is."
"Huh?" Ainsley asked. She cleaned her mouth and looked at Jordan.
"I've been having an affair," Jordan mumbled. She walked out.

Jordan cried in the bedroom. She thought no one would want to be near her anymore. Ainsley went to see Jordan. "What do you mean? Ethan is Thomas' father."
"Not Thomas. I'm pregnant again."
Ainsley realised what had happened. "Jordy, I'm so sorry."
Jordan held Ainsley's hand. "We'll get through this together," she said.