Chapter Eleven

It was two days before Cal and Ainsley's wedding. Jordan was Ainsley's Maid Of Honour. There was no one else she would have asked. Ainsley and Cal were having their stag and hen do's that night.

When Ainsley woke, she saw that Evie wasn't there and neither was Cal. She climbed out of bed and went downstairs. She saw Ethan and Jordan making out on the sofa. "Tone it down. Its too early," Ainsley mumbled.
"Sorry."
"I'm kidding."

Cal heard Ainsley and he walked over to her. Ainsley leaned back into him and he started kissing her neck
"This is a nice way to be greeted," Ainsley said. Cal smirked against Ainsley's skin.
"Oh I know," Cal said.

Jordan straddled Ethan and undressed his bottom half.
"I need you," Jordan said. Ethan got up and got dressed again. He walked off. Jordan felt like crying. This was what had happened since Iain said he loved Jordan.

Ainsley sighed and she checked on the three girls before having breakfast. "I love you Cal."
"Love you too baby."

Ainsley and Jordan were going into town. Ainsley needed to get her dress altered as when she had it fitted she had been pregnant. "Looking forward to tonight?" Jordan asked.
"Yeah. You're my best Maid-Of-Honour."
"Aw."

Poppy was playing with Madison. Madison had celebrated her first birthday a few days ago. "Has Tom got in touch at all?" Jordan asked.
"No he hasn't," Ainsley said. Jordan sighed and cuddled into Ainsley. "What happened with you and Ethan this morning?"
"He keeps letting me kiss him but when we try to make love he walks off," Jordan mumbled.
"It's to do with Iain isn't it?" Ainsley asked.

Jordan burst out crying. Ainsley held her tightly.
"It's going to be okay. I'll talk to him when we're back," Ainsley said.
"Thanks chick," Jordan sniffed.
Ainsley smiled and hugged her.

After getting the dress sorted, the girls went for some lunch. "Ethan only spends time with Thomas. Poppy doesn't notice but I do," Jordan said.
"I'm sorry chick."

The girls went home, Ainsley went to text Cal.

Cal was walking with Ethan. Suddenly, he received a text from Ainsley. It was a photo of her in lingerie. "Flipping hell," Cal mumbled.
"Problem?" Ethan asked.
Cal shook his head. "No but you do."
"She's going to cheat on me with Iain," Ethan said. Cal rolled his eyes and text Ainsley telling her what Ethan had said.

Ainsley and Jordan got home. Jordan took Thomas and Poppy to the playroom. Ainsley and Cal sat Ethan down.
"Right, what's going on?" Ainsley asked Ethan.
Cal told Ainsley what Ethan had said. "That's a pile of crap. Jordan loves you," Ainsley told him. Ethan sighed.
"It doesn't feel like it at times."
"Trust me Ethan, she does love you."

Jordan was playing with Poppy and Thomas in the playroom. She didn't know what the time was when she heard Madison screaming. Jordan stood and ran to get her. "What's wrong?" Jordan asked. Madison pointed to the window.
"No."
Jordan frowned and walked over to the window. She saw a set of ladders by the window.
Jordan saw a man on the ladders. She climbed down them and started to fight with Madison's dad on the ladder. They both fell and got knocked out.

Ainsley heard Madi screaming and then a crash outside. Ainsley ran upstairs while Cal and Ethan ran outside.

Ethan felt everything collapse around him. The love of his life was unconscious on the ground.
"Cal, is she okay?" Ethan asked.
"They're both internally bleeding on their heads. We either take Jordan now to hospital to get surgery or we take Madison's father. Whatever one we don't take will die," Cal said. Ainsley came out with the kids.
"Take Jordan," Ainsley told them. Cal looked up.
"Tom will die," Cal warned her. Ainsley shrugged and kissed Madi's head.
"I don't care. Take Jordan!"

Ainsley stayed with the kids while Cal took Jordan to the ED with Ethan. Ainsley rang an ambulance for Tom.

Iain and Dixie turned up. "What happened?" Dixie asked. "He tried to take Madi," Ainsley mumbled. Dixie nodded.
"He hasn't survived the fall."

*Two Days Later*
Jordan had been released in time for Cal and Ainsley's wedding. Ainsley was pacing the bedroom. She had postponed her hen-night and she was making it an after wedding party.
"Calm down," Jordan said. Ainsley shook her head.
"I bloody can't. Three years ago, I was a virgin and now look, I'm getting married to a guy who struggles to keep it in his pants," Ainsley ranted.
Jordan smiled. She had to sit down.
"Are you recovering okay?" Ainsley asked.
"Y-Yeah," Jordan said. "I just can't stand for long."

The kids were all dressed and going with Ainsley and Jordan.
"I'm worried," Jordan said.
"Why?"
"Because of Ethan. He hasn't talked to me since I... I had surgery," Jordan said. She was annoyed about what had happened.

The wedding cars had turned up. Ainsley puck up Evie while Robyn held Madi. Connie was waiting downstairs with Grace. "Right, you ready?" Connie asked.
"Yeah."

They arrived at the church and saw everyone waiting there. "Let's do this."

Eventually, Cal and Ainsley were married and they were heading to the wedding reception. "Well Mrs Knight, I cannot wait to consumate our marriage," Cal said. Ainsley giggled and kissed him.
"Me either baby."

Cal and Ainsley were making out in the bathrooms, suddenly, there was a loud bang and an explosion....