Chapter one: meeting Bars and melody

"Next!"
We couldn't obtain our excitement, I tuned to Jenner my best friend, we started jumping up and down, we were the next set to meet our idols... Bars and melody!

As we looked upon the crowds that were gathering around the entertainment centre, I couldn't help but smile, the support that stood awaiting to meet the boys was heart warming!  As I glanced back, my heart began to fasten, my hands began to sweat, I didn't realise I was holding in my breath till Jenner pulled me to the area where the meet and greet was being held and I could breath in anymore. I exhaled deeply, cause I'm hopeful yes I am, hopeful for today.... 

Hopeful, that the slut gang aren't here, and don't ruin this opportunity for me and Jenner.

-----------
The slut gang
-----------
Your most likely wondering who the heck the slut gang are, so here goes.

Since year 7, I have been vigorously bullied by a group of girls named Amy, brook, and Stephanie. They pry on the weak and the fear, and me... I was the lucky target, I was both weak and fearful of these girls.

Between the snarky comments, threats and the beatings, I couldn't conjure up the  courage to stop them, I just stood there and took it!

Before Jenner came to west wood high, I was the loner with no friends, in year 10, Jenner and I became friends, she stood up for me when I couldn't... She was my savour. I never felt wanted until Jenner came to my rescue. 
But that never stopped the slut gang of course. Their beat tongs continued and became more and more vicious, at first it was a single slap, and a kick in the gut. Not it was more 'personal' , those slaps turned to punches, those kicks turned to multiple blows to the stomach, ribs, chest, and face! They didn't care about the outcome of their actions, simply because those who witnessed and snitched ended  up the same way, sometimes worse.

Now in year 12, I still have my savour Jenner by my side, I still get beat black and blue until my body is numb and  I physically can't lift myself up off the ground.

_____________________