What! What? #2

You pov
______
She paused, as she took a deep breath... My heart was pounding, I took a deep breath trying to comprehend what I just heard. But longing to hear more... I shifted positions before blurting out "am I Charlie's twin!"
"No, that was just a cover up for Jess to save her arse.. You are Jessica's daughter... Before you ask... Paul isn't your father.. But I'll get to that part, ready for the rest of the story!?"

I nodded my head eagerly.

_____
Flash back Continued
_____

So as I said, Paul isn't your father but you are related... You see, when Jess was younger she was raped by jack. Hence why he forced her to be with him, to keep you.. She wasn't certain that she was pregnant. You see she wanted to have an abortion. She left west wood. And headed down east when she was 15. Her eggs were taken and placed into someone else, she was under the impression she had killed the baby, After a year, she moved back to west wood. She hadn't heard anything from jack and didn't plan to either, she changed her number, her appearance, basically everything that could trace her and jack finding her again.

She changed her name to Jess when she turned 18, her name was originally anna lee, but she felt as if she needed to change her name in order to be safe and secure.

I met Jess when I was 20, and she was 19.  She was an assistant at my law firm and we became close. To me she was friendly.  But I also knew that she was scared. Where ever she went she would look back and forth, left and right. Always Curious that someone was watching her. We both fell pregnant around the same time, when she came to me worried and afraid we decided that if you kids were to ever meet, and discover these horrendous secrets that we would say that you two were twins and that one was growing more than the other so Charlie was taken from Jess and placed into my uterus to develop.  I'm so sorry for lying to you, but you both have to understand why we did what we did!

_______
End of flashback
______

"Wait, so does that mean... Paul is my brother?" I asked suddenly remember that she said that he wasn't my father, but that he was a relative!

She nodded sadly with fright in her eyes.. What else is she hiding I thought...

"Is there anything else you want to reveal to us!?"

No she said softly as she got up slowly, exiting the room. Leaving myself and Charlie breath taken and shocked...

Fuck! Was all I could manage to say!