OKAY!!

Come on... Just do it... You know you wanna..... It's the chance of a life time.....

"Okay! If it means you two will shut up, that I'm okay with going on stage with you! " I giggled frustratingly.

What have I gotten my self in to?
________________

"Please welcome to the stage, some lovely ladies that we've gotten the chance to hang with today!" -Leo
"The one and only Y/n and her best friend Jenner everyone!"-Charlie

As we walked out on the stage, I could feel everyone's eyes burning holes through me, the sny remarks about how we were ugly and we didn't deserve to be up here anymore than the next person. My head spin, and my heart sank, as everyone neglected us, but they didn't even know us. I wanted to scream, tell them to fuck up and get over it, that i didn't care what they thought, rub it in! But I couldn't bring my self to do that.

It wouldn't be fair to Leo or Charlie...

Or Jenner!

_________________

"Does anyone have any questions they would like to say to either Y/n or Jenner today?" -Leo
Hands shot up, as Eager Bambinos fired upon us.

"Okay you, the blonde girl in the front row"-Leo
"Yeah hey. This isn't exactly a question more of a statement! Your both ugly! Why would they want to hang out with you two sluts! What! You want to use them for fame? Sounds about right!"
"That was uncalled for, someone else, and something less neglectful would be lovely guys we don't support hate here remember?!"-Leo
"Young lady in the second row"-Charlie
"Fuck being neglectful, that girl was right! There ugly as fuck! There are so many PRETTY girls here in the crowd and you pick THEM to hang out with and bring along on stage, like come on they can't even sing am I right guys?"

The crowd roasted our existence, the sny comments continued, as they chanted...

There ugly
They can't sing
Get off the stage
Stupid bitches

Someone even told us to die, because we weren't worthy of living!

Cold!

_________________

I had enough, the tears streamed down my face as I bolted off stage in a huff😤.

Why was I so stupid to think that they would like someone like us!
Why why why? Must I have been so stupid to fall for them!
Why why why? Did I let them conjure me into doing that?

Wait!

Am I falling for bars and melody? Is that why it's hurts so much?

Not the particular thought of being embarrassed in front of a stadium full of fans, but the simple fact that I was falling... Fast,😧 for bars and melody!

______________

I sat cross legged in the stall (bathroom) the tear strains visible in my eyes as i let my tears flow down my face. My hands shook, as there chants continued in my head... The silence deafening....

My head aches, I just wanted to feel wanted, for once in my life! I was stupid enough to believe that someone as famous as Leo and Charlie would accept me for me, but I guess I was wrong!

And Jenner?

She must be to caught up in 'living the dream' because she wasn't here with me as usual , the usual shoulder to shoulder bumps, the ridiculous jokes that had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt and I forgot the reasons to why I was upset or crying to begin with, but not this time, this time she wasn't here, to busy living the dream with bars and melody!

My heart stopped as the all to familiar face entered the stall I was crouched down emotional in, Amy and the rest of the slut gang! Shit!
"Baby need a tissue? Couldn't handle the truth, they don't care, to busy living the dream out there!" Amy spat, the sheer laugh of Stephanie filled the stall, causing my fist to clench, I wanted so Deseretly to shove her fake teeth down her throat! And strangle the other pair!

Unlike before however, I wasn't confident, my blood wasn't boiling in despite because I knew they were right!

They were always right.

They pry on the weak and the fear of their victims, and at this point in time, I let them kick and punch and spit! Run their mouths like it was a motor on a motorcycle, the constant beefy sound of their voices flooded the stall, as their blows got harder.
Blood drew from my lip as they cornered me, I didn't even try to escape I knew this was my destiny, and I prayed they killed me!

I have nothing to live for anymore, "just kill me and get it over with"I screamed "I don't deserve to live on this earth, YOURE RIGHT! You're fucking RIGHT!"
The sound of my voice could be heard a mile away, the words echoed through the stall....
But their blows stopped, I heard the faint sound of the door bust open as a frantic Jenner entered the room, the boys either side of her. Terror on their faces, amounts guilt and sympathy...

They care?

The slut gang made a break for it, Jenner hovered by my side, helping me to my feet, as she embraced me in a tight hug "we've been looking for you every where, if it wasn't for the slut gang beating the shit out of you, we wouldn't have found you, I was so worried, never run off like that again! Please? " she begged

The tears welled up in my eyes again, as I spoke the words were bearly audible "I love you Jenner"

__________________

Sitting in the dressing room, the boys had canceled the show, due to the bullying and disrespect of their fellow Bambinos! We sat around the wooden table, I had an ice pack for my lip and Jenner was applying a healing cream on my cuts and bruises, scattered across my arms, legs, shoulders and stomachs.
Neither one of the boys had uttered a word since they saw me in the stall, but I knew they were sympathetic, and didn't exactly know what to say in this moment of pure deviance.

After about an hour of sitting in silence I had enough, "I'm sorry, I really am..." My words were hardly audiable, my heart sang deeply in pain as I spoke these words, I really cared about these three people☹️, even if I just met bars and melody, as complicated as it seems I feel as if I've known them for eternity, the bond we shared, well before this horribleness that occurred today.....🤕
"You don't need to apologise princess, it's not your fault, nothing that's happened today is your fault, please do not blame yourself" Leo's arm draped around my waistline as he placed his head in the crock of my neck, I sighed deeply "his right, none of this is your fault, we shouldn't have put you in that situation, it's our fault and were the ones who should be sorry" Charlie placed his hand on my lower back as he spoke sympathetically, the tears visible in his eyes.
"It's none of our faults, no one was to know that those fans were going to what they did, you Charlie can't blame yourself either, Y/n has been through hell with those sluts, and I bet you there the ones who stated the riot with the fans! If we know Bambinos, we know they don't support hate!! Therefore it wasn't just them, they were just prone to act out in a significant way because every other fucker was doing it! There the ones who should feel bad! Not us! It's there faults! Not ours for crying out loud!" Jenner yelled in frustrations"...

I sat silently unable to say a word, my body aches but the pain in my heart was ten times worse than anything!