Chapter 3:

A month later
_____

It's been a month since my mother took away her life, every day is getting harder and harder without her, she was the wind beneath my wings, the halo to my angle... Key word used was....
I know she had her reasons to let go, to leave without a hesitation in the world, but couldn't she have stayed for me? We could of fixed each other? But she couldn't stay, she couldn't break me anymore than I was already... And now she's gone and I can't tell her how I feel...

So as I place the knife to my stomach, I twist it into my skin, the Pain unbearable as I push it deeper into the flesh, I should be used to pain by now, all the times I cut my wrist hoping for the end to be near, but I guess I'm not. So here I go once again, hoping death would comfort me in the long road ahead...
She deserved a better life, I deserve a better life... A life that will be forever new when the world spins and my head gets dizzy, as the blood squirts from my stomach, my hands by my side... My wound fresh and raw! But the world as I know it is no longer the world I need nor want... I can fake a smile forever, but at the end of the day I'm not alright!

________
Jenner
________

I hoped she was alright the amount of text I had sent her, I was left with no other chose but to go to her home...

Why do I always have to find her like this!

Broken and blooded all over the floor, her life slowly draining out of her system...

"I need an ambulance my friends tried to take her life again! Please come quick!"
My hands shock as I lifted her lifeless body onto my lap, "please be okay. Please don't leave me! I will never leave you so please don't leave me, I love you baby girl, your my savour, your my life, your my best friend..." Mother tears welled in my eyes as I hoped that the fuckers would hurry up, she was slowly dying and I couldn't bare it!
"Cause I'm hopeful yes I am hopeful for I day take this music and use it let it take you away, and be hopeful hopeful and she'll be okay, j know it ain't easy but that's okay just be hopeful.... Please be okayyyy"

"Jenner! Omg y/n! What happened? " Charlie was frantic, he fell to her side in a huff, his breathing unstable as the tears fell from his face "no not again, why would she do this !!"  He got out his phone dialling someone's number "come quick and I mean quick it's Y/n!..."

Leo bursts through the door in a rush, tear strains visible in his eyes, he begged and pleaded that she was alright, but I wasn't certain she would be today, her skin was pale, as she lied peacefully, her pulse slowing with every breathe we took...

We pleaded and prayed that she was going to be alright!

_____________
Unknown
_____________

I saw her lifeless body on the hospital bed, but I didn't feel the littlest bit of sympathy, she deserved to die! She ruined my life when she came into this world! Her mother was mine and only mine! But she destroyed her!
Now she's dead and there's no bringing her back!

Placing the pillow on top of her face, her body stumbled to life as she struggled to breathe, a smile speared across my face, if she couldn't do it right, than for fuck sake I was going to end her life!

The bitch deserved it!

____

Unknown #2
____
I stumbled into the room, I saw a man over her bed, smearing her with a pillow, I slummed my body at him.
He pulled me off his body with a harsh back arm, sending me flying across the room....
He looked familiar but I couldn't place where I had seen him...

Than it hit me!

It's jake.

______
Jake
______
A body send me crashing down, no fucker is going to destroy any chance I have of killing this bitch, I sent him flying across the room as I back handed him, I slowly walked over to him as he hurried to stabilise. He run at me in an attempt to  knock me off my feet, I punched him, sending his face to the left,  but this sucker muffler must be on crack cause he didn't give up! His planning on ruining this? He better start planning his funeral!

I kicked him in the shin causing him to crouch down, where I took the liberally to kick him in the chest! A loud groaned filled the room as he forced himself at me, a punch connected my face, as my nose bleed, I forcefully sent my self at him, we stumbled to the ground, as a loud screamed fulfilled the room!  I must end it now!

I rushed over to her bed where i covered her face with her pillow, she squirmed as she tried to move from underneath the pillow, I was sent flying across the room, this fucker must be on crack, fuck off and let me do my job cunt shit!

______
Unknown #2
______

I couldn't let him hurt my baby girl, she mightn't be my child but I've always loved her like she was my own.... When  her mum passed I knew she wouldn't be able to handle the pain, they were close, really close, until the day she came home black and blue, I was seated at the dinning table... I struggled to understand why her mother didn't say anything, she pretended as if nothing has happened asked her how school was and left it as that. It was pathetic.  I never said anything I loved her mother, we had a close bond, but after we began officially dating, things between us became harsh, I remember not long ago I was out side, when I heard a male inside, his aggression could be heard a mile away, I heard her scream... The worst was yet to happen after that, as I crept inside I saw her bloody and bruised as he threw yet again another punch to her face, looking up the stair case I saw a frightened y/n, I singled her to be silent, I created over to her mother as her eyes flew wide open. I was thrown against the nearest wall and beat ended but I never stopped defending myself, I kicked and punched... Since that day, she broke my heart and told me that I was no longer welcome in the home, that I was a safety concern for y/n.
Such bullshit!

I kept an eye on y/n, but I couldn't bare see her bruised and batted.

______
jake
_____
I crashed against the wall, as he punched me left right and centre in the face, stomach and repeat! He wasn't giving up, what was his deal?

Wait! I know his fucker! But how?

The door of he hospital room swing open and two sets of eyes were wide with shock, y/n was lying on the bed hysterical, tears streaming down her face as she tried to control her breathing, she rushed out of bed and headed to the door, slumping her arms around some boy!

Just like her mother she's a slut!🤗

Wait! That's who he is!  Lucas! You fucking prick!

"You cunt you think you can come here and think you can stop me! Lucas you're nothing more than a pathetic mute, she dumped your arse the moment you tried to save her arse! The pathetic excuse for society..."
"No jake! Stop you shit! You came here to kill her! You never cared for her or her mother I wouldn't be The slightest bit shocked   if you actually killed her!" My fist met his face, he was pulled off me by a tall blonde as I was bailed against the wall by a tall brown headed boy!

These kids think they can stop me!

"Your nothing but a slut y/n just like your mother! She deserved to die! But so do you! Maybe next time you will do it right and succeed! If not hear me out I ducking will you got it I will kill you. If it's the last thing I do!"

______
Your pov
______

I sat in Leo's living room, my hands shaking violently, my breathing unstable. Charlie's arms were tightly wrapped around my shoulders as he whispered "it's okay, we're here for you" repeatedly. The tears ran down my face, did I really have a death sentence hanging over my head? I mean yeah I wanted to die. But I didn't want my father being the one to do it!