Torn apart

After the incident with amber✌, I was suspended after me the stupid bitch went to the principle saying I threatened her and she didn't feel safe in my presence.  The principle labelled me a threat for other students and suspended me a month,  because I was a safety concern for other students of the school, blah blah blah!

It's been days since I last spoke to Charlie, and Leo.. Gees he hasn't even bothered to message me, but neither have I.... Maybe I should plans something to meet up? That's if there still here.... 😔

To Charlie/Leo
Hey guys, was wondering since we haven't really spoken since well you know, if you guys wanted to meet up sometime, are you still in the uk? Or nah? Well anyway, miss you! And hope we can plans something X

From Charlie
Hey girl, miss you to! X yeah we're still in the U.K.! I thought you would never ask ahah, I will meet up with you 😊

From Leo
Sorry, can't meet up, maybe another time.

__________________
Meeting up.
___________

my self and Charlie arranged to meet to at Starbucks,  I was excited I truly had miss him... I just hoped the feeling was mutual!

"Charlie!?" I gleamed as I leaped into his arms, a smirk imprinted upon his handsome face, I didn't see Leo, so I assumed he was busy. My heart ached as I longed to see his face, hopefully another time I pleaded to myself.. Hopefully.
"Y/n! Gees I've missed you, I'm sorry I've been so distant since..." He trotted off as he re thought the harsh memories of that embarrassing day "oh Charlie it doesn't matter what matters is that we arranged to meet! And that you didn't forget me! YAYA! "  
"Oh sir, you didn't forget a lass like myself did you? Oh how I would flip the Tables if you did" (not funny I know just imagine it to be funny guys aha) I joked before My eyes began to water from laughing so hard at my comment "i truly am amazing at cracking myself up" I joked before  I cried of laugher, than causing Charlie to laugh till he didn't even know what he was laughing about.

"What the heck are you guys on?" I knew that voice, "Leo!" I gleaned as I shot up out of my seat and attacked him in a hug, his face was emotionless, yet he didn't wrap his arms around me... Instead he stood, lifeless my. I detached looking in to his eyes with confusion... 'Had I done something wrong? Did he hate me?'
I sat back in my seat awkwardly, yanking my glance away from Leo, "so what would you like to drink Y/n my shout" Charlie gleamed, adorably "oh no, you don't have to, I appreciate the offer but I can't have you paying for me" I pleaded, he chucked before getting out of his seat, giving me a wink and rushing to the counter "oi I'm serious, I can pay" I insisted only to get another chuckle from Charlie
"Such a crack up aren't i" I silently said to myself as I rolled my eyes with a small giggle.
I caught Leo looking at me, when I looked at him, he looked away instantly with disgusted expression on his face.
The tears welled in my eyes, I got up slowly. My eyes fixed on Leo, i rushed casually to the counter to where Charlie was "what's Leo's problem" I blurted out harshly
"What do you mean?"
"When I look at him he looks at me in disgust, when I hugged him he didn't hug back. Have I done something to him?" I said audibly, a tear escaping my eyes.
Charlie's hand shot up, as he wiped away my runaway tear "I don't know what Leo's problem is, you mustn't think to harshly of him... You haven't done anything I doubt"

Returning to the table, I sat beside Charlie, opposite to Leo... My gaze fixed on the small drink in front of me... The tension could be felt a mile way, my heart ached in pain and cautiousness, I longed to cry at the thought of Leo hating me... But I didn't know why... What had I done?

I made an excuse to leave suddenly, 'sorry I must go, Jenners having troubles with her mum' I lied
The tension was tearing me apart all I wanted to do was talk to him, know why he hates me... But at the same time' I wasn't sure I wanted to know...

I hugged Charlie good bye, went to hug Leo but stop red suddenly, "cya Leo" I whispered lightly, he gave a nod before turning back to his phone "asshole" I said without thinking it through, he looked up at me shocked, but with a smile, I couldn't hold it in anymore I spat loudly "what The fuck is your problem Leo, first you blow me off, than you don't hug me, you give the filthy looks when I catch you staring, but most defiantly you ignore my presents throughout this whole get to gether! To make matters worse and what tops the fucking cake you don't even Say bye! What have I done to deserve such ignorance!"
"Maybe I just don't like you? Maybe I never liked you! Maybe I pretended to like you to Humiliate you! You ugly bitch!"

Hear no more!

I bolted from our of the shop and down the street not even bothering to look back, even when I heard Charlie screaming my name....

Stupid stupid stupid! I mutter to myself .