Hitler? No Elmexico!

Leo (the morning..)
______

After the incident and the way she reacted last night I wasn't to sure weather I should stay or not, but she pleaded that I keep her company bevy see she has a suspicion that Charlie and Jenner have a thing!
"Stake it out with me please..." Her lips plump as she tried not to laugh at her self.. Besides I knew it she lunged her self at me, her right embrace may I just say it was a turn on! And man it made me want her More and moreeee!
She was so irresistible, I had to make her mine...

Just how?

When I woke, she laid peacefully in my arms, a smile visible on her face as she snoozed on... Wonder if I'm the one she's dreaming about you!

Hah of corse you aren't she doesn't like you? She made that perfectly clear last night dipshit -conscious

Right!

Jenner was laying in Charlie's arms, he casually spooning her..

Awe!, getting in there I see 👏

My stomach rumbled so I decided to make breakfast for everyone... Pancakes mix, frozen bacon, eggs.. Salad.. Okay than. 👌 fruit, potato chips, popcorn, more bacon, pizza 👍, hamburgers! Shit bruh!

I think I'll cook up pancakes cause I can't be fucked cooking anything else... That's really breakfast material 👏 great job!

Scanning the cupboard again I tried to find Nutella ... But she was out! 😭

Devostated that she was it of Nutella, I searched for something to put on the blank pancakes... Mmmm chocolate it is! It's not Nutella but it's close enough.

Pancakes with chocolate and strawberries! 👍 da life! Don't judge 💋

Checking my phone I was that I had a few notifications. Opening Twitter I Dmed some fans and Rt some of the images and post, besides sending a tweet to my fans

Love you guys <3 have a great day today!

I decided to check Instagram and I Dmed some fans, followed and likes some images before posting a picture of the sleeping beauties and my delicious pancakes with the caption when the squads asleep and your awake, pancakes for days! Who wants some? ;)

_________

I woke to the smell of pancakes, glancing over I saw Jenner and Charlie spooning 👏 yeah Buddy! 👏 sneaking over I grabbed my phone and snapped a cute little picture with a caption who ships these two? 👌 hell I do? Ain't they cute?😘

I saw that Leo posted and it was an image of the three of us sleeping with another image with pancakes with the caption when the squads asleep and your awake, pancakes for days! Who wants some? ;)

I knew someone was making pancakes!

Racing to the kitchen Leo was seated at the kitchen bench in grossed on his phone he didn't even realise I entered the room... I snuck up behind him, placing my hands over his eyes... "Guess who" I whispered deeply
His hands shot up to my hands as he slowly took them off his eyes and turned to face me. "Hitler?" He smirked "oh sorry y/n, where did hurler go?" He chuckled to himself "hurler died now there's me elmexico maniac! Give me your pancakes and Boone gets hurt! Got it?" I chuckled to myself as he handed over the pancakes with a frifhtened expression upon his face "o...oh...ok elmexico ain't nobody want to get hurt take em. I don't want them anyway I was going to give them to the girl I..." He stopped " yeah here"
The girl he what? Likes? Hell I knew that! Or was he going to say love?

Either way I was winning because I had pancakes!

YEAH BUDDY! 😚😘❤️

______
Leo

I almost told her again! Fuck! What was I thinking! She doesn't like me! Shit shit shit!

I'm so stupid. I handed over the pancakes and bolted from the room.

Shit shit shit!

I'm such an idiot!

________