Wait! What?

Charlie's mum
__________
"What im going to tell you is going to destory you, but if you really want to know... I'll tell you"
Y/ns face showed concern, yet determination to know what I had to say, "it all started when..."

______
Flash back
_______
It was September 2003, I just gave birth to Charlie, Jessica came to the hospital room after giving birth to y/n... She was pale and showed grave concern for Charlie...
She told me how Paul had came to her room along side Jake and Lucas "there planning something!" As she spoke her eyes continuously darted to the door and back "I'm sorry, I really am..."
I was confused with what she just said, but before I could object, the door bursted open and jake, Paul and Lucas entered the room, Jessica was thrown to the side, y/n was in the arms of Jake, and Paul was softly apologising. I soon realised why he was apologising, unable to move from the hospital bed Lucas held me down, screaming and kicking I tried desperately to move from his hold... Only to be push down with such force my shoulder ached... As Charlie was take away from me, my heart pounded as Lucas's hold soon eased, and the three men disappeared through the door.
Jessica laid unconsciously on the ground, blood flowing out of her damaged skull.

Hours later, Jessica awoke in the hospital bed next to mine, "I'm so sorry" she repeated, all I kept thinking was did she have something to do with this!

Police searched night and day from Charlie and y/n, only to be lead to loose ends.
I was slowly beginning to lose hope, until three months later when an unknown number called me...

U- want to see your boy again!?
M- yes! Please just give him back to me.
U-shut up bitch let me do the talking
U-meet me at evergreen crescent in 20 minutes fail to show up and I'll kill him! Got it!
M-yes

20 minutes later, sweat soaking my palms as I gripped tighter to the steering wheel. Breathing heavily, I slowly opened the door, and headed for the door of the hut...

Out side sat Charlie, he was shivering as he laid restless in a basket. Hurting over to him I stopped dead in my tracks... There was a bobbie trap, wires connected to a gun aiming at Charlie's head... Nervous, my heart pounded like a train speeding through the railway,there was note in the basket that read watch your step, one more step and his brains will be all over you! Be cautious if you want to save your bastard child!

As I weaved in and out of the wired I cautiously looked around me, as i weaved myself out of the wires surrounding Charlie, I slowly moved him from the gun, "hey baby, it's okay.. Shhh hold in there Bub"
His cries softened, as I push him though the first wire. Placing him on the ground, I made my way Trough the first wire, continuously taking caution of what or who could be around me...

As I exited the wires, Charlie safely in my arms, I bolted to my car...

Only to find another note smooth move bitch but just because you saved one doesn't mean you can save the other!

My body shock, as I got into my car. Slowly driving away, I got home safely... Only to find a motionless Jessica seated at my door step.. Her body bruised and bloody...

Taking action I grabbed Charlie, and headed for the door, not asking Jess what happened I grabbed her arm lightly and lead her inside.

She never told me what happened on that night, it was always a mystery.

When she finally got y/n back it was under the condition that she wasn't to leave jack... And that she didn't, even though he was aggressive and manipulating... If it saved her daughter, she took the risk!

I truly respected her decision to stay, however I advised her to leave... When she did, she ended up with Lucas...

I don't think she remembered Lucas from the night that Charlie and y/n were taken but they began to become really close, Lucas adored y/n. At the end of the day it seemed as if he truly loved Jessica and wanted to create a family. I respected her for being with him and creating the family she always wanted.

I didn't hear much from Jess after her and Lucas got back together, until the night when jack came to her home. I always had the suspicion that Lucas set it up, but I could never have justified it.

That night she came to my house again, black and blue, bloody and raw from the beating she got from jack, that nigh she told me everything...

About y/n
Charlie
Jack
Paul and even Lucas

-------
End of flashback
--------