Secrets

Day 3: you

Y/n
Do not spear your last words on Charlie my dear, he may know some secrets but it doesn't mean he withholds the answers you desperately linger to hear!
-Unknown

Charlie Is going to get his head caved in I swear!
I raced out of my room and out the door, banging loudly on Charlie's front door, it opened to reveal a shirt less Leo... Woah!
"Where's Charlie? " I spat trying not to look at his abs!
Pushing past him, I exhaled a breathe I didn't know I was holding... Shit that boy doesn't even know what his doing to me! Gees!
Charlie walked out of the kitchen a glass in his hand, "you! You better start telling me what the fuck you know before I destroy this fucking place! And I mean it Charlie, don't test me you lying fuck!"
His jaw dropped, so did Leo's as they both looked stunned.
"Okay, okay! I'll tell you what I know just chill out please!"

_______
Charlie's flashback
_______

You mustn't tell her what you know Charlie!
My mothers words echoed in my mind as I raced down the drive way. Trying to clear my head I decided to take a jog. Plugging in my head phones I sighed...

So she's my sister, and Paul is my father... But I can't tell her... But what happened if I do?

Fuck it I'm telling her.

(Skip part where he tells her)

"I warned you not to tell her" my mother echoed, "but you didn't listen Charlie, you've caused a grave amount of trouble for yourself... " she exited through the kitchen door and up the stairs.
I didn't hear much from her that night, however I did receive a similar note that y/n was receiving...

Charlie
You should have listened to your mother! I guess you are rebellious just like your father! Ahah! Who ever that may be! Lucas? Paul? Maybe it's Jake? Maybe your family's full of secrets to! I smell lies lies lies! Better discover them to! Maybe your not even related to y/n... Maybe that's a lie? Who knows!

But here me out child, say a word and you die! Got it!
-Unknown

That day she confronted me about what I knew... Of corse I lied in fear of my life...

But what if I told her? Would mysterious know?

________
Present-Charlie
________
"There's secret in our family, I don't even know if I'm your brother! If Paul is my father! I received this the other day! I couldn't tell you that's why I lied to you! Please understand..."

--------
Your pov
--------
I read through the letter Charlie received from mr Unknown. I know understood why he lied to me. He feared for his life. And I came in here all radical and rebellious.. Ready to smash up his entire house... I was such a horrible person....

Charlie I began to read again
You should have listened to your mother! I guess you are rebellious just like your father! Ahah! Who ever that may be! Lucas? Paul? Maybe it's Jake? Maybe your family's full of secrets to! I smell lies lies lies! Better discover them to! Maybe your not even related to y/n... Maybe that's a lie? Who knows!

But here me out child, say a word and you die! Got it!
-Unknown

"We need to stop this creep! Who ever he is? My..our brother! Our father? Or just some creep who knows more than we know we need to stop him.. Her... It! Are you with me!" I said frantically as I thew the letter to the ground.
He nodded.
"But first we need to see your mum! NOW!"

_________
Charlie's mum
_________
They confronted me, the time has come, the day I've been dreading... How am I suppose to tell y/n! And Charlie! I've lied to protect them both...

Y/n slammed her fist against the table! "I'm not going to ask nicely!! Tell me what the fuck you know, excuse my language! But spill now!"
She spoke with such strength, such boldness.
These secrets that I held dearly onto would destroy her more than her... Piece by piece she was being torn apart...

"Okay...ill tell you"