Jenner to the rescue/ broken princess...

My heart ached, my head ran a mile with the thought of what had occurred at the coffee shop. The harsh words Leo spoke.  The tears dropped from my eyes uncontrollably, the pain so damaging, so unbearable  that no amount of tears shed would escape this feeling. I went to my chested draws where I found my little friend.... The one and only razor! This little guy has helped me through my years of bullying, even when Jenner took them, and cried as she begged me not to do it again... I always ended up doing it again and again! Each and every time without fail! As I drew into my flesh a sting ravelled through my body, as the tears flowed down my cheeks, he hates me, he hates me, he hates me! They all hate me! Soon enough Charlie will hate me! It's only a matter of time! I changed to myself as each and every single slice of my flesh was made, every single tear that was than shed... My emotions all released to this little blade and my wrist!

I laid, on the bathroom floor, my arm a stinging sensation, as the blood eased out of my arm... My life being drained slowly... As my eyes began to feel heavy, as I drifted off resting my broken heart.... In a matter of time, I would be dead... As lest that's what I hoped for!

____________

From Charlie
I'm sorry about Leo I don't know what his problem is

From Charlie

Please call me so I know your okay

From Charlie
Please tell me your okay

From Charlie
Please answer me

From Charlie
Your worrying me

From Charlie

Are you ignoring me
Please answer me!

From Charlie
Why aren't you answering me?

From Charlie
Please tell me you haven't done anything stupid and reckless

From Charlie

y/n answer me

From Charlie

Your killing me!

From Charlie

You leave me no choice in calling Jenner!
Please be okay! I love you!

_______________

Jenners pov

I saw her lifeless body on the bathroom floor, her wrists raw from the cuts engraved in her flesh. The ground  Beneath her a pool. Her eyes closed, but red swollen from the amount of crying she had previously done. My heart went out to her...

--------
6 hrs later
---------

Charlie's pov

She laid on the hospital bed, lifeless lay, her skin pale from the amount of blood she lost, her wrist raw. My tears could not be held in, streaming Down my face, I felt an arm on my shoulder. As I turned I saw a de stressed Jenner, with a guilty Leo.

Embracing Jenner in a hug, she sighed "she's going to be alright, I promise" she whispered, I felt the tears stream down her face as they hit the collar of my shirt "Shes strong, I know I haven't know her all that long, but I can see she's been through a lot, with out the helps of Leo's shit" I whispered looking at Leo in despite "but I'm sure she will push through, she has to! For us!" I pleaded
Pulling ways she nodded, before turning to Leo and slapping him hard in the face "what ever you did, you better fix it! She love you dude, but you don't care do you? Huh because  you broke her! Your such a dickhead and I hope you feel just as guilty as the next fucker out there that's caused her shit!"

Pushing her way past Leo she spun around "you know what, that girl right there, she is gorgeous, she is loyal, she is the most genuine human being in this universe yet everyone treats her like she's a piece of shit they've stepped in! She doesn't deserve the ignorance from these people, yet putting that aside, she somehow manages to fake a smile, show up to school everyday face the slut gang!Even if it breaks her!  She manages to take the beatings, hold it in, until the time comes where she cries it all out because it's beginning to damage her pure heart, to the extend of no return! She has been through hell and back and still she somehow manages to push though! She's the bestest thing to happen to this u inverse yet everyone treats her like dirt! Tell me how would that make you feel?" And with that she sprinted out of the room leaving Leo speechless...
And my heart racing, pleading for her to wake, as I pledge not only to myself but to Jenner and Y/n I will help we through this! Even f it kills me!

Because Jenner is right! She's the bested thing in this universe, I plan on letting people know that!

__________
Leo's pov

Jenners hand crashed against my cheek as she spat frustratedly "what ever you did, you better fix it! She love you dude, but you don't care do you? Huh because  you broke her! Your such a dickhead and I hope you feel just as guilty as the next fucker out there that's caused her shit!"

Pushing her way past Me in huff,she spun around "you know what, that girl right there, she is gorgeous, she is loyal, she is the most genuine human being in this universe yet everyone treats her like she's a piece of shit they've stepped in! She doesn't deserve the ignorance from these people, yet putting that aside, she somehow manages to fake a smile, show up to school everyday face the slut gang!Even if it breaks her!  She manages to take the beatings, hold it in, until the time comes where she cries it all out because it's beginning to damage her pure heart, to the extend of no return! She has been through hell and back and still she somehow manages to push though! She's the bestest thing to happen to this universe yet everyone treats her like dirt! Tell me how would that make you feel?"

How did that make me feel, guess? That make me feel like absolute shit.

I caused her to want to take away her life, I treated her like a complete and utter cunt would treat a piece of gun on his shoe!
I was beyond horrible to her, and I needed to make it right!

I may have broke her, but I was going to be the one to fix her, even if it tore me apart.

_____________