Part title

My legs weak, and my head dazzled.. I pushed the recent events out of my head.
As I slumped into my bed, a sigh escaping my mouth as my heart ached in agony longing for his touch... His voice... His smile... Him!

Argh I'm so stupid!

_____________
Leo pov;

"Leo baby, who was that at the door anyway?" Her voice radiant and angelic as she spoke...Not like y/n's....

No! I shouldn't think of her, she doesn't deserve me!

Someone like amber does! "nobody baby, adleast nobody that's important anyway" and with that I positioned my self on top of her body, and I kissed Her!

The pure passion floured through my veins as I kissed her with such force causing her to moan in satisfaction.

Could it be that all these emotions I had for y/n were leaking out in this one kids I shared with someone I never thought in a million years that I would be kissing...

Considering that she use to bully the one I love..d!

_______________

Agonised, the tears dry on my cheeks. I pushed my self up on my elbows. What was that?
"Ouch fuck!"
What the duck! Who the hell is in my house!
Slowly lifting from my sheets, I slowly placed my feet in the squeaky floor boards. Shit!
Ninja like, I pounced at the door, grabbing the nob and twisting it slightly. Squeaking the door open, I slowly made my way down stairs.

What was I doing it could be a murderer!
I'm unarmed, going down stairs to a possible psychopath!
Was I stupid!
Possibly!

Sliding my body against the wall, I slid down the stairs trying desperately not to make a sound and startle the puffter..

My heart racing a million miles, I was surprised it hasn't flung out of my chest yet! My hands sweaty, I slowly turned the corner..
Jumping ten feet in the air when a sudden object hit the ground!

Fuck fuck fuck! There's a burglar in my home and I'm casually down stairs sussing it out! I'm such an idiot! Imma die!
"fuck! Shut up! Gees! She'll hear you!"
That voice, I knew it... Leo?
"Baby, why are we even here, when we could be having fun upstairs on top of her! Like the bitch deserves!"
Amber!

Fuck I wasn't in the mood for this shit!

"Baby what are you even looking for?"
"I..I, doesn't matter I've got what I need!" His voice stern but shaky.
I decided to jump scare them, fuck the deserve it. Breaking into my home and stealing my shit like what the fuck who does that!
Apparently Leo and Amy do! My conscious told me!

Like dude shut the fuck up now is not the time!

Sneaking into the kitchen, I saw Leo scoundrel my through my purse and amber sitting at the table her back turned. Hmm lets get some paranormal shit happening.

Slowing evacuating the room. I locked the door. Grabbed a peebe gun from up stairs. A toy spider and snake. Put the snake.
Walking back into the kitchen I saw them making out on the table ewww!

Ditching the spider and snake idea, I fired the gun, smoke filled the air, as Leo jumped from on top of Amber. A scream filled the room as Amber looked at Leo shocked. "Babe what was that!" Ha they couldn't See me! I'll make them see me. Firing the gun again. Amber screamed again. Leo looking nervous and frightened. I couldn't help but smile.

"Get out of my home you pathetic excuse of a child!" I said ghostly
"What.. What was that... Is this place haunted? Baby answer me!"

"Botch this place ain't haunted it me you pathetic twat!" I announced as I switched on the light!

Leo's face dropped as Amber gave me a Death glance.

Seriously after I caught them making out on my table, going through my purse!
"Did you get what you needed Leo! You fucking their! "
"I...I"
"Save it, you and the twat get the fuck out or else I'm calling the police!"
"Y/n please I can explain"
"Explain you fucking going through my shit, making out with the twat that abused me! And Most of all! Breaking into my fucking home! Like who the fuck does that! Your pathetic! And I hate you now will you fucking leave!"
" you hate me?"
"Seriously that's all you heard, I'll repeat my self, but only this once for you okay! YOU AND THAT TWAT BETTER LEAVE NOW OR ELSE IM CALLING THE POLICE! What a nice record to have hanging over your head hey! Thrift, burglary!"
"Fuck you! Your nothing more and nothing less than a twat yourself! You think you can scare us! Bitch I'm sure they will believe you! Your a pathetic excuse..."
"Amber shut the fuck up! Like you can talk you fucking bitch! Did I mention that we have cameras! Yeah smile for the camera bitch! You think just because your the schools skank and that your all high and mighty that you can push me around anymore than you have, Ha! Come at me you fucking twat! I'm sick of your shit! And his! Your both just as bad as each other and I'm sick and tired of feeling unwanted and battered! You think you can break me! bitch you'll never break me! I'm stronger than ever and I'm ready just to knock the living day lights outta you and this player! So anything else! Before I call the police?"
" someone's had a dose of confidence, you think you can contradict and guilt trip me! Ah maybe you Can to him, but bitch, I'm cold hearted! Try to guilt me, have a blast whilst ou do, but don't coming crying when it doesn't work hey princess!"

That's it,. I'm done and dusted with this twat!
Flinging my self at her, I grabbed a chunk of her fake arse hair and pulled from the root. Agonised she screamed in pain, as he clenched her roots. Flying my fist I connected her nose, her scream filled the room again, before I was pulled away but none other than the trailer! Leo!
Flinging my body from his grip I hauled my body at the twat! Gripping her arms that we in a defence position , I kneed her in the gut, before grabbing her bloody roots again and pulling them again!
"Karmas a BITCH JUST LIKE YOU!" My voice filled the rooms, as I kneed her again in the gut, her cries filling the room as she bowled her self on the ground.

" are you guilty yet you pathetic twat! You fucking deserve that!and every thing else that you get in life!"

Turning to Leo, "and you! YES I HATE YOU! You betrayed me! You left me alone and broken! But what hurts more than you just ditching me, slamming the door in my face! Is the fact that you were here in my house with this twat making out on my fucking Table! So yes I HATE YOU! HATE HATE HATE! DO YOU GET IT YET!"

Hauling his body down, he threw in his into this hands.

At that moment, Jenner rushed through the door.
And straight to Leo! Where she pulled him up by his shoulder and slapped him square in the face! Where she left him to yet again haul him self to the floor with guilt in his eyes.
Rushing to me she embraced me in a tight hug "you did a number on her didn't you, where'd the confidence come from girl gees! Are you okay?"
I sighed heavily!

"No" I whispered.