leondre devries

After the brutal encounter with the slut gang, We headed to the nearest rest room to clean ourselves up.
Looking in the mirror of the local McDonald's, where she pulled my hair blood drew from the roots, where she pined me against the wall by my throat, it was a little red, but nothing to extreme. Personally I hope she turned out worse that stupid bitch has pushed me around for to many years! And I am officially done with being worthless and unable to defend my self!😑 the time has come to show these bitches what I'm capable of!

Jenner had a minor bruise from where Stephanie slapped her, but nothing major. I guess you can say we were lucky but who knows what we will cope after today! But just know that we aren't scared!

______________

As we sat down to eat our Big Macs before we head back to the entertainment centre for the show, as I was getting The money out of my pocket I noticed a piece of paper...
Where'd this come from? I thought to myself.

Shock, surprised, the butterflies each symbolising what i felt at that very moment. I didn't know quite what to think, quite what to say, Jenner looked at me curiosity in her eyes, handing over the piecee of paper i showed her.

I didn't get your name, I meant it when I said you were beautiful :) call me (number)

Her reaction was priceless! her eyes widened, as she squealed with excitement, she began to jump up and down, as she gave me the whole " he likes you look" I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

We got our food and sat down. Jenner asked me if i texted him yet. Shaking my head, she took my phone and said " whats his number? If you don't text him i will" with an evil genius laugh to top it off. I snatched my phone back, fine i groaned " what do i even say? Huh?" she looked at the piece of paper i sat on the table. Than back at me.

"Oh i don't know" she giggled. Looking back at the paper.

The things I do for this girl! I thought to myself, a slight smile printed on my face....

_________

Texting devries 😜
__________

To devries
Hey I got your sneaky note 😏 x

My names Y/N (but maybe you shoulda asked aha)

Before pressing send, I looked at Jenner giving her the "should I send it!" Look, only to be returned with the sheer snatch of my phone in my hands "and send" she smiled

This girl though, 🤗I will admit I love her... For now!

Profound LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara