Part title

Still in jenners embrace, I reintegrated the harsh events that had occurred tonight... Struggling to breathe and obtain my guilt, confusion and hurt. Ever so slowly I knew I was losing the one person that meant so much to me and my heart ached for this all to be some type of sick dream.

I looked over to where amber was seated on the ground. Guilt in her eyes. Had I broke her? Does she feel just as guilty as I did for the damage that I've caused. Seeing her bruised and most likely broken nose, and black eye. With the dried blood from her hair line... I felt achieved, confidence flowing through my vains. But in all honesty straight up betrayed, and broken.
I know I said that she couldn't break me, and believe me she hasn't, it more the fact that Leo betray me that led me to becoming broken and bruised. But as if that's not tortuous enough... Guilty I feel plain and simply guilty!

Opening my mouth to speak, I was shocked to hear ambers voice, guilty and broken as she spoke the words I never thought i would hear from her. The twat!
The bully!
The Amber!
"I'm sorry.. For every thing I've ever done to you, I wish this was a dream where I would wake up and I could take back the things I said and did to you. Your right, I'm a twat! I'm pathetic and most of all I'm a straight up bitch! I deserved the beating you gave me, I deserve for you to repeatedly beat me black and blue.. I have been the worst human being to you, I'm not asking for forgiveness because that's not something I would expect you to give considering the cunt that I've been to you... But I do hope that you know that the events of tonight have opened my stubborn eyes, I was a cunt! I was pathetic! I am a twat, who doesn't deserve forgiveness! But this twatty bitch is sorry."
I was speechless. My heart ached.. Did she mean it?
___________
Leo;

Amber just apologized?!

Now its my turn.

"y/n... may i please talk to you in private?"
"no what ever you have to say, say it here in front of me and that thing!" Jenner spat pointing her finger at amber as she spoke bitterly.
"Please, jenner.. alone."
"She's right. Say it here or not at all. After all Amber had the guts to apologise in front of everyone. So I'm sure you can to.... " tears threatened her eyes as she spoke, and i knew i had broken her, i was such an idiot and i needed to make it right.