chapter 6: appology

A/n i originally had another apology written but wattpad didn't save properly.... and I'm sooooo bummed if this is bad I'm sorry.. forgive me ahha --abby x (its not long im sorry writters blog)
.....................

Leo:

"Where do i begin... i have liked you since the day that i met you... but just knowing that you didn't feel the same, that tore me apart. I acted out inappropriately, and unwillingly of how my behaviour would affect you..
i wasn't thinking straight when i invited amber over, and when came over to see me. And i bitterly slammed the door in your face.. i wasn't considering your feelings in anything that i did. And I'm forever sorrow because i know that i cannot fix what i have done to you. When i kissed amber, do know that i envisioned you... because you're the only person that i need.. and care about! Personally i don't even know why i got involved with Amber. I'm sorry amber, for leading you on, and getting you involved to night. But mostly to you y/n... ive ruined everything that we once shared... the only reason i broke in tonight.. was mainly because i wanted to show you how i felt. But it got out of control, amber you're irresistible, that's for certain . You know how to play someone and get what you want.. again, i am sorry for dragging you into this... there is no amount of vocabulary that can justify my actions, nor what i have done to you. But believe me when i say this, please understand. That if i could turn back the time. I would. I would have never ever have treated you so horribly, you're my princess always have, and frankly you always will be, and that's the way i should have treated you not the way i have. I will always love you, no matter what. Even if you don't feel the same. I will never leave your side, i will forever stick around... because I'm sorry...I'm not forgiving of any type of sympathy, nor forgiveness but i just hope you know that i care and I'm sorry..."