Chapter 2: when she woke....

Your pov
______

My head jolted to the left as i heard the sound of the door open, I slowly begun to lift myself off the bed, "she's awake! Princess is awake! Charlie! She's a wake!"
Charlie?

That means, "leo?" I whimpered, as I threw my arms around his neck chuckling he positioned me in a laying position as he thought I should rest after beige in a coma for four weeks (just go along aha) Charlie flew up from his seat, embezzling me in a hug. "I've missed you sooooo much! You scared me! Silly girl! I'm sooooo sorry! I love you don't leave me again! Please...."he trotted off as he released me, "I wouldn't dare leave someone so valuable to me" I giggled

___
2hrs later
___

Jenners on her way, Charlie announced before heading to the cafeteria.
"Leo..."
Since I woke, he had been quiet, his eyes fixed on the ground, tears welled in his eyes...
His face lifted as I called his name again, "are you okay?" He dropped his eyes from my stare as he went back to being silent... Had I don't something wrong?

_____
Leo pov
_____

I couldn't tell her, it would destroy her! She was so weak. And I couldn't break her anymore than I already have.

_____
Charlie's pov
_____

I'm glade she's awake I really am. But I just couldn't stop thinking about her mother death... I wanted to tell her desperately, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything to her.... It would break her, I cannot bare to lose her again! Not now, not ever!

I love her!

______
Jenner
______

"I'm so sorry babe, I wish I wasn't the one to tell you, but I also didn't want to not tell you"

Tears filled her eyes as she tried to comprehend the harsh reality of her mother death.

"Whhhhattt? But whyyyyyy?" She cried into my shoulder, I was lost for words, Leo told me not to say anything but I couldn't keep it from her, she insisted I just tell her no matter how bad it is, well I guess she regrets those words now...
_____
She's gone, and I don't even know why she left me... Alone and broken!

I know we had our disagreements, and she wasn't there for me when I was brig bullied and through all the hard times, but I know she cared, she always placed food on my plate, brought me clothing and things that I needed... She was my mother even if she never helped me through the hardness of my life... Just seeing her face, that made my day.
Coming home after a beating from the slut gang. Though she never questioned my brushings, never hassled me into taking further action... She was my mother, she loved and cared for me...

I remember on my 16th birthday. My mother was drinking, she drank to much, and began to get really aggressive towards me... She gave me a hiding, for whatever reason it was for, I didn't scream when her blows connected my face or any part of my body, I took it! I let her beat me. But that night, I laid in bed, the tears streaming down my face, my mind running wild with thoughts of our happy family, my happy life being torn apart by every known person. I heard the door open, my mother heavy breathing, the sniffles as she tried to control the tears flowing down her face, just as I was...

Her arms laced around my waist as she whispered "I'm sorry baby, I love you I really do! I didn't mean to do what I did... You didn't deserve that! I'm so sorry"

After that, we trailed apart, barely speaking, I still had food on my plate, clothing... But I didn't have my mother in my life... And that hurt...

Now she's gone and all I have is harsh memories of us drifting apart!

_______