You what m8!

Lucas
--------

I sat at the end of my bed, trying to comprehend this news, I was sent a suspicious letter...

Are you sure jakes the father of y/n?
Maybe it's you? Haha
-paul

_____
Paul - Unknown-
____

I sat thinking of my next step, should I blurt it out? Make him think damn maybe I'm the father? Or be like bam fucker your not I was joking? Or am I? I mean I can be wicked but just how wicked am I willing to be?

The answer is pretty! They deserve to know the truth, but that truth lies in my only Jess (your mother) who may I say is dead to the d to the e to the a to the d dead! Haha! Bitch deserved it for all her bullshit!

She isn't as innocent as those fuckers Leo and Charlie make out to be...

Maybe the answers lie in them? (You'll see why I used lie instead of lay)

______
Unknown (Who's is it)
______

I couldn't keep this in any more, I have been reviewing these weird letters since the day I met y/n at first I thought it was a prank but now, it all seems to fit into place...

Was I the biological brother of y/n?

But does that mean? Jess was my mother? Or is my mum hers?

My answers were soon to be answered I was meeting up with this mysterious Paul today for these unethical explanations.

As lest I hoped I got the right answers.

-
2hrs later
-
I sat at the coffee shop awaiting for Paul, "Charlie!" I turned to see a lenient, pale skinned, man with dark hair, to my surprise he looked a lot like y/n! But also like Leo? What?

"What! No that can't be? How the fuck would you know that anyway!" I spat he was lying he must be lying!

I raced out of the coffee shop, opening the door I swung it open forcefully "MUM! " I said anger lingering in my voice
She appeared in the doorway  worried, 
"WHOES PAUL AND WHY DOES HE SAY YOUR NOT MY BIOLOGICAL MOTHER!"
"Because it's true, in some ways..."
"SOME WAYS!"
"I was pregnant with you, I gave birth to you, but your not my actual son, your Jessica's!"
"WHAT!"
______
Charlie's ex mum
_____

You see I began to explain, after giving birth to y/n, Jessica found out that she had a twin, only the twin wasn't conceived by her, it was convicted by me, your y/n twin Charlie.
I knows it complicated to understand, but Jessica had to have a spurn donation as she was unable to have children, in saying that I know who your father is, that's the upside to these things, it's the same father as y/n, but for some unknown reason when the eggs were implanted in Jessica's well you know, they pulled out an eggs after a month. They told Jessica that the baby was growing properly, because she was unable to carry both babies due to some difficulties caused by her body, causing Jessica to grow but not you, if I didn't have you Charlie you would have died. Your egg was inplanted  in me, and I had you.(if that's possible I don't know) But in saying that Charlie your may not be my child, but I will gave birth to you and raised you as my own, I've given you the liberally of life when the worst was considered  destiny for you! So you should be grateful that you live and breathe... As for Paul....

His your father....

/////Charlie //////

I was beyond shocked, I needed to tell y

, but would she believe me?

//////you//////

Shock filled my lungs as Charlie informed me that I was his twin brother!

"I'm sorry, I had no clue, if I did please believe me when I say that I would of said something sooner...and I know who your biological father is..."

I didn't know what to say, I mean don't get me wrong, being twins with someone as genuine as Charlie is a privilege, but I was hurt that my mother never told me that I had a sibling... Or didn't she know?

Not like I can ask her anyway... The tears filled my eyes as I thought of my mother, but than what Charlie had said next caused me to snap out of my state and spit...

"Which is jake." 

"Actually..."

Actually what, your going to tell me she lied about my father to! For fuck sake!

Is this some type of sick joke?

_________