Time to reveal

You: day 1

I sat on the end of Jenners bed, "I'm gonna go for a shower than we can meet up with Charlie and Leo okay?" I nodded, flinging my self back wards, closing my eyes i heard the door open, opening my eyes I saw the door slam shut.
Strange.
Getting out of bed I headed for the toilet only to be stopped in my tracks.
Sitting On the desk was a letter addressed to me.

Y/n
I spy a lie within the family? What have they kept from you?
Is Jake  your father? Or is Paul? Is Charlie your brother? Or is Paul?
Better find out? Before its to late and the secrets kill you!
-Unknown

Putting the events of earlier behind me, we went to Starbucks to meet Charlie and Leo... Should I ask Charlie? Would he know?
"Hey Leo, hey Charlie" Jenner gleamed embracing them in a hug.
I didn't know what to say, my mind was running wild with thoughts, mostly of weather or not I should tell Charlie...

"Y/n are you listening?"  Jenner said frantically
"Huh, oh sorry I was thinking"
"Don't do that, you'll hurt your self " she joked
"Hahah, if you'll excuse me boys"
I rushed to the toilet, splashing water on my face I tried to control my mind and my breathing... I need to tell him... But how?

To Charlie
Make an excuse to leave and head to the bathroom ASAP!

"WHAT! how how long has this been happening for?"
"I only recovered it today, please just tell me! Is it true? Are you sure your my twin! And that Paul is our father?"
"I.... I honestly don't know..."

Fuck!

_____________________
You: day 2

Y/n
Was your mums sudden death a suicide or a murder?
Hurry hurry!
-Unknown

To Charlie
Got another letter meet up now!

My head was running wild with thoughts, I needed answers! I needed them now!

"What did it say!" He demanded as he bursted through my bedroom door
Passing him the letter he laughed, "is this a fucking joke?"
"IF IT WAS A JOME WOULD I HAVE GOT YOU TO CONE HERE NO!"
"Okay, I'm sorry I get it your upset... But this fucker..."
"No buts! Tell me what's you fucking know Charlie and I mean now! What FUCKING SECRETS DO YOU AND YOUR MUM KNOW?"
He stood shocked by my sudden tone of voice, "okay, I don't know anything that I haven't told you already...."

Bullshit! I could tell he was lying! His eyes kept darting to the left as he thought of what to say next...

Spear me the last word as I will find out what you know Charlie lenehan! Even if it kills me!

_______________________
A/n (hate these things but oh well here is one for my girls <3)
No more wrinkles!!! -teigan
The inside of your nose looks like a strawberry-Brianna

Ahaha okay than :)