Chp 6 He Knows? Wait she too?

Kate's Pov-

"Sasha!" I yelled.

"Whaaaatt?" She yelled back, seems not to care.

"I have Cake!"

"OMGGGG!!!!" I heard her screaming and she runned downstairs as fast as she could. "Where's my Cake!!" I started laughing.

"A list! Sorry." I said laughing. "I just wanted to ask you some."

"Next time with a cake." I nodded. "Okay, what's going on?"

"I have the day off, and I wanted to spend some time with you!"

"Sounds great mom!"

"It does?"

"Yes! I love the idea, if you tell what we are going to do?"

"To the park at first, have a great dinner in my uncle's restaurant. And tonight, Movie night!"

"You have an uncle? Who haves a restaurant!?" I nodded. "Niceee! Which speciality?"

"Italian." Her mouth dropped open. "Close it, you'll gets flies." She closed her mouth.

"Since when are YOU Italian?"

"Since my mom is, or was."

"She was Italian?"

"Yeah. She was." My mind turned off, to my mom. Her unsolved case. Everything between that. Every moment.

"Mom? Are you okay?" I didn't respond. "Mom?" She layed her hand on my shoulder and that makes me jump backwards. "Just me! No one is gonna kill you!"

"Sorry Sash. Did I scared you?" She shook her head. "Okay good!"

"Should I dress up? That we can got to our Mother Daughter day?" She smiled at me.

"Make it fast!"

"Why?"

"You wanted cake right?"

"Oh My Gossshhhh!!!!" She yelled and runned upstairs to change. When she was done changing she came back down, putted her shoes on and looked at me. I was back drown in my toughts. She losed me out, by taking my shoulder again. "Should we go? Then your mind can get off it." I nodded at her and gave her a hug. We walked out and makes our way to the park.

In the park we buyed Ice Cream, instead of a Cake. I promised her I would have a cake at the end of the week. We walked trough the park, well Central Park is pretty big. So we had a long walk. We talked and laughed together. Like we always did!

A running man almost trowed Sasha on the ground when he passed. "Hey!! Watch out where you're walking Bitch!!" Sasha yelled and was able to run after him. But I grap her arm.

"Don't!"

"Why not?"

"We don't know where he is up too! He can have you killed, don't just run after people." I told her and ahe looked at me If I was crazy minded. "I am not crazy minded if you would think that." I added. Sasha turned around when she heard a scream. An familiar scream. I looked at the same direction where she looked at. 2 mans fighting.

"Mom! Do something!" Sasha panicked.

"Whoa easy Sash. I am not working today, I can't do anything!"

"You have to!"

"And if I was working, I wouldn't help." She gave me an angry look.

"Because!?"

"I know the man."

"Me too! It's Richard Castle! The author. And the dad of my Friend Alexis!! She can not lose her dad!!"