Chp 3 Family Reunion

It's around 4 years later, I turned 19 last week. And gave birth to a beautiful daughter 4 years ago. In the mean time, Rick never showed up. Or even called. But I still got hope that he would come back, this was the final day he should show up. Back at my side! He would be back today, and meet his daughter for the first time! I was really positive about today, I kept thinking about it.

Around 4pm I was finally Gratuaded! I was done! I had my college passed! Sasha came run to me when all the people around me kind of dissapeared. She jumped in my arms and I hold her tight.

"Congratulations mommy!" She said.

"Thank you sweety!" I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She hold me more tight. And I saw my dad walking towards us.

"Well Congrats Katie!" He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him.

"Thanks dad!" I said.

"Come, we take you home. You can change, and have dinner tonight! To celebrate that you Gratuaded!"

"Sounds as a plan Dad!" I said and smiled at him. He took Sasha from me and we walked out to the car. When we reached the car, we got in and we drived to my apartment. At my apartment, we walked in and I walked straight to my bedroom. I changed in some Casual clothes and dad dressed Sasha. After we where all dressed, dad sat down Sasha for a moment. As I came out my room, I scared the freak out because I'd never expected that.

"Okay! Dad, thanks for scaring me!" I laughed, so did he. He looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"My little Girl is Graduated! Katie! I can't believe it!"

"Me neither dad. It's amazing!"

"What are you gonna do now? You have Sasha all around. And no boyfriend, who can look after her."

"Dad! Rick can be here in any minute!! And I know what you mean, but I don't know. I was to become a Lawyer. But with Moms case, unsolved. I can't regret that! I need to know who killed her, and I bet you want?" He nodded at me. "I will become a Detective. And I will get justice for her! I will do whatever it takes to find her Murderer. But I will find him, and put him Behind  Bars!" I added, and dad looked at me if I already was one. But I only knew that because I was searching for a study thing. I wanted to become a Cop! And then I need to do a Study for it!

"Well, you sounds like you really wants to do it!"

"I will dad! I can't live with this big Lie!"

"Lie?"

"That her case is never was 'able' to solve! Who believes in that nonsense!? Well I don't! I want to give her justice, and get my mind off it!"

"Well, don't think now. We have an dinner planned Katie! So let's go!" He said and kissed my forehead before taking Sasha from the ground. He smiled at her, and Sasha did too. The two seems to like eachother! Well that's good, Grandpa loves Grandchild. And the other way. I loved it to see my dad with her. "Coming Katie?"

"Oh, yes. I was little dreamy. Still can't believe it." I said and walked towards the door where my dad waited for me. I walked out and he locked the door for me. Gave me my keys, and we took the elevator down. Once we got down, we walked to his car. I settled Sasha in the back and got in myself. I couldn't get my mind of the fact that Rick could be there any moment! And that I was taking a Study for becoming a Cop! All amazing things that could happen, Moms justice. Be back with Rick! Sasha's dad, all amazing! My dad started the car, and I shocked back at the 'Normal' world. We drived to the restaurant. It wasn't a restaurant I known, because the way we rode was strange. I didn't know it. Like I had been never see this part of the world. Just that, yeah.