Chapter 18

"Goodbye. Again" I tought. I'd never tought I would say that. Not on this way. He is probably sad, and mad. He haves all rights to be! I leaved him right now, I killed his child... Seriously, I tought just normally go to work. But no, I killed myself and his baby. I will never get over this. NEVER!

Castle's Pov-
3 weeks later
I was sitting at home, at my desk. Staring at a picture of Kate. The love of my life! But the coma turned out badly, she had been waked a several times. But no time she opened her eyes. Her heart was still beating. So that's a good sign. She can wake up every moment. If she is able to. I had been waiting at her bed. They told me to go home, they would call when she was awake. What could take long.

"Daddy?" Alexis stood in the door opening. With red, puffy eyes.

"Pumpkin!" I stood up and walked to her. "Have you cried?"

"Daddy, Kate is a mommy for me. Where is she?" She sniffed.

"Oh pumpkin! Mommy is back soon! I promise she will."

"You promised that 3 times ago Daddy. She isn't back. I miss mommy!" She started crying again. I closed her in my arms, and she cried more. She was really down about this...

"Yes I did pumpkin. But mommy had work to do. Really hard work!" She looked up at me. "She was busy! Fighting killers."

"Was she home at nights?"

"Yes. But only in the late nights. She came home at 11 PM and leaved at 6 AM. You where sleeping that time!" I lied. Luckily she wasn't that smart that I was lying. "Come. You need to go sleep now. You have school tomorrow baby." She nodded, I lifted her up. And I brought her to bed. She smiled at me, I kissed her head. And walked out. I checked Sasha, she was sitting at her desk.

"Come in dad." She said, she noticed that I was standing in her door openening. I walked in, to her. She turned around. "When is she waking up?"

"I don't know, maybe never."

"Dad! Please! I lived all my life with her! She is a fighter she can't not just die by this accident!"

"She fighted before, I know. But once it's enough. How long did she fight when she took that bullet? About 3 years ago?"

"Long." Was all she said. "Dad. I am going to sleep. Wake me up if she is awake."

"I am sorry! I didn't mean it that way Sash!"

"Dad!" She looked at me. "Leave now please!"

"Sasha! I can't go. You're angry. I don't want a fight between us."

"Please"

"No. First it need to be okay between us!"

"LEAVE NOW!" She screamed and trowed a book to me. I walked out and slammed the door close behind me. I walked downstairs and walked straight to my office. I turned on my laptop and started to write again. It ahs been long ago. But I needed to put my frustration into somewhere. And a book is an great distraction. I writed and writed. I didn't stop. Not to get something to drink. Nothing.

Kate's Pov-
He would be in an peaceful world now. Without me. He would be happy now. Not constantly taking care of me, just the girls. No one else to care about. What should everyone think of me? Weak? Stupid? Bitch? Whatever they will think, once I kill them all. All in their sleeps! No regrets.

Newspapers. Newspapers and again Newspapers.....
It will probably stand in every newspaper. I know for sure. Even a couple of titles.

Detective Kate Beckett Killed her own baby? Because she needed to work, while she knew it was dangerous!

Or

Kate Beckett? A killer!

Or

If I was Writer novelist Richard Castle, I would never get back to her again!

Or worser....

Kate Beckett, faked her own dead. Because she couldn't be with Writer novelist Richard Castle!

Could it be worse? There was so mych going on in this small, but even big world. And if all the trouble. I must be the dead one? Ha, funny. I was the one who should be dead. YES! Ofcourse. Oh new Newspaper Title:
Detective Couldn't stop working kn her mothers case. Would that be her own dead?

Yes.

That is exactly how I died. For sure! Reasons? Not needed. They all knew how and why I died. "Because of my moms case". Make that yourself wise! There is no guarantee that one of this Jackasses ever will kill someone again. They don't know WHO I am. WHERE I am from, and WHERE I am capable of! I am THEIR worsest NIGHTMARE! They can't escape anymore. Trapped in their own little world. Thinking they are te best of all. They don't know me. They think of me. As a dead Woman. Not for long. Not for long...... (Evil laugh)

Castle's Pov-
I heard the phone, and finded myself sleeping on my keyboard. I didn't look at the caller ID. I yawned, and picked up.

"Richard Castle?" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Hello Mr Castle! This is Docter Johanson. We might have exciting news!"

"Well Doc. Can't wait to hear it!" I didn't really know where this was about.

"Your Fiancé woke up Mr Castle! You can visit her right now. But without the kids. She asked for you!" Happiness filled my body. MY FIANCÉ IS ALIVE!