Chp 14 I'm sorry

-Sasha's Pov-
Mom told me everything, about my "sister" and her pregnancy. She told me that she was sorry, but it wasn't her fault. She told me about that she doesn't want to work with this pregnancy, she didn't want to loose another child. I can understand her but she is almost married to her work, come on! She had to work.... I was a little upset, she could see that. So I wished her goodnight, and went upstairs. I walked to my room, and took off my clothes. Slid into my pyjamas and crept into my bed. I don't know if I could ever fall asleep, but I tried. Really hard. I tried not to have any nightmares about this story. But it happens as soon as I was asleep.
***********************************
I woke up in an dark room, I felt sweat on my head. I probably had a nightmare, I tried to sit up. But my hands where stuck on some kind of a table. 'Wasn't I at home?' I tought. I looked around, I wasn't in my bed. I wasn't at home. 'This is what they call: Bad ending....' I tried not to think about this, what happened. Where I was. Why I was here. How I came here. And where mom and dad should be right now. I heard voices. From another room, and light turns on. It wasn't a very good light, but I could see that there was someone.

"So you're finally awake!" The voice said, and I tried to look. Couldn't see it.

"Where is my mom!!" I yelled.

"Easy! She will be fine! We are treating her very well." He said with a smirk.

"I asked where she was, not how she is!"

"Oh you poor girl. You want your mommy?"

"It's not what you think!" He stood besides me, taking my hands of this object where I was stuck on. I looked confused at my hands.

"Oh sweety. She is 'fine'!"

"WHERE IS MY MOM!" I yelled as soon as I was released from this table. The man walked to the door and he got out. I jumped up and runned after him. But the door was already locked. I begged him to open the door but he didn't open it.

"Girl. Look at the window. And you know she is Fine!!" I heard his voice again. Some kind of an window opened. I runned to it, I looked trough it.

"Mom?" I wishpered. I saw nothing. I only heard screaming people. I regoniced my moms voice. And some lights popped on. My mom was on a same table as me, screaming in pain. "MOM!!!!" I yelled and slammed at the window. Hoping it was about to break. Nothing happened. Only mom still screaming in pain. I don't know what happened, and why. But this has nothing to do with her work.....

"I told you she was fine!" The man was back in my room, this time grabbed me. Pulls a knife against my throat and pussed me against the wall. I started crying. I didn't want to look at my mom, she had pain. And if she had pain, I have. "Keep looking. When you are moving she will be death!" I shocked and looked at her. She was bleeding, her arm was cut open. Her legs where bleeding. And I didn't want to know what happened in that room. I heard the door open at the other side, a man walked in. "Now you have to look sweet girl!" The man said to me and pressed the knife harder against my throat. The other man walked to my mom, he this time raped her. I couldn't watch this any longer, and in the corner of my eyes I saw that the door here was opened. I kicked the man in my room in his balls. Took his knife and stabbed him. I took the knife with me, and runned to the other room. That moment I heard 3 shots. I runned into the other room. There she was, on the ground. Stopped screaming. Lakes of blood around her. And she, she was dead.

"NO! MOM!!" I yelled and cried. I tried to run to her. But Espo runned in and took me back. Ryan checked her and shook his head.

"I am sorry Sash." Espo said and I screamed. Like a little baby. Espo carried me out the room, because I couldn't stand this any longer.

I shocked up, I was sweating. Crying. I looked around the room. It was MY room. "Oh thank god!" I said. I could feel some tears coming up. I wiped them away quickly. I was scared to fall asleep again, looked to my alarm clock. 3:37 AM. Pretty early. I decided to walk downstairs and take a drink. As I tought I did. I walked to the stairs, I saw lights. Mom or dad would have been up right now. I walked downstairs, and I saw some eyes looking at me.

"Hey Sash. What's up baby girl?" It dad.

"I-I had a-a-a Night-tmare." I stuttered.

"Come here!" He tapped on the couch and I walked to him. I sat down next to him and he hugged me tight. "What happened."

"Mom died."

"She is over there!" He pointed on thier room.

"Yeah I know she is. But in my NightMare...."

"Yeah, that sucks. Did it just came up?"

"Yes. Because of moms story she told me. The thing with my Sis, and her pregnancy. And everything taht happened. Dad, she can't just give her work up! Right?"

"No she can't. But you need to sleep. School starts tomorrow."

"I know. But I am scared Dad!"

"I am here. Close your eyes and try to sleep baby! You really needs your rest."

"I know I know. But this was so worse that I am to scared. Every time when I close my eyes again. I see this again, I see my nightmare...."

"I understand you. But try."

"I'm crying in the place where my biggest fears are, and it's killing me second for second." I looked at him.

"Oh sweety." He pulled me closer to him and I started crying.

He told me a story, and suddenly I fall asleep in his arms. He kissed my head, I could feel that. And then he brought me to bed.