Chpt 8 Anger and Fear

It's about 3 days later, Sasha accept it. To my amazement she understood it, and fortunately they accepted it too. I stayed at Castle's place, to make some things right between us. It felt good, to be together again. I was finally home again! After 12 nerve-racking for years, finally truly at home. Sasha and finally her father with her. I have my friend back, and a stepdaughter. But teh day went not well, I felt sick. Sasha didn't wan to go to school. Rick had a fight with his mother and Alexis forced Sasha to go to school. I had a huge headache and everything around me hurts. Rick was in his office yelling at his mom, and Alexis was upstairs with Sasha. I looked at the office door, I saw shadows dancing. I couldn't get what was going on, it was way to hard for me to look. I tried to look, and the only thing I saw was Martha. Angry walking away. I closed my eyes adn heard a hard slam from the door. I heard Rick stumble over his words, and he started shouting to himself. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

I woke up by some screaming people around me, it feeled like everyone fighted with eachother. I heard Sasha, no Alexis. I heard Martha again, with Rick. I felt warmth around me, and someone watching me. But I wouldn't open my eyes, it was to comfy on here.

"Mother! Please accept it!" I heard Rick screaming to his mom.

"Why should I?!"

"You kept me away from her!" Rick yelled

"I did that to keep you safe, safe from her!"

"I was safe! She did nothing wrong..."

"She didn't tell you about the pregnancy because you would stay, she wants you away from her!"

"Never! Did you see her crying when I leaved?"

"It was Fake Richard!"

"Tell yourself that Mother...." I heard something in Rick's voice, he was about to cry. "When you're not agree with it. There is the door!" I heard running the heels of his mother toward the door. She cried a little thing I did not understand, and the door snapped shut. Rick threw keys to the door, and then I felt heat coming toward me. One hand on my leg, and I opened my eyes. He smiled at me, I smiled back. I slowly sat up, and looked around. No Sasha, No Alexis. Only Rick.

"What was that with your mom?" I asked and layed my hand on my head, the headache was worser.

"She can't accept me and you."

"Why?"

"She said that it was all fake when I leaved. You crying was fake, and the pregnancy. She just can't accept my choice. While it is my choice." He said and took my other hand.

"Well you're right, it's your choice! What can she make you? And I decided to come back too, so she needs to be angry at both of us" I said.

"Can we not talk about this please?" I nodded. "But how about your sickness?"

"My head is pounding, I feel very sick. As if I can surrender anytime."

"Need some aspirins?"

"I guess it will be worser then. I tried before, it only gets worser. Not better at all."

"And sleeping?" I shook my head, and that hurts. A lot. I layed my hand back on my head. "You really needs to rest. You just have a sickness. A good one." I nodded, and that hurts too. "Go to bed."

"Rick, it's okay!"

"It's not. Go to bed, lay down. Read a book or so. Just relax. And when you need me, call."

"I can't even stand up, it's too blurred to see something. I can't see much."

"I will bring you to bed." I looked at him, following his voice.