Chapter 15

{For now on, I don't "name" the chapters anymore}
-Kate's Pov-

I woke up in an empty bed, and I felt sick as hell. It was terrible. I slept terrible, and so did I wake... Everything was terrible... But the fact I felt terrible was that Castle was the last couple days out bed, before I woke up. Would he be mad or something? Couldn't he sleep? Was that my fault then? I kept questioning myself things, until someone walked in.

"Oh look who's up!" Rick smiled at me.

"Hey!" I yawned. "How long have you been up?"

"Like the whole night.."

"No babe. Is that because of me?" I sat up, and he sat down next to me.

"No, no! I just couldn't sleep."

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why couldn't you sleep Rick?" He ooh'ed. And he looked down. "Babe, you can tell me everything!"

"That thing you told me about your pregnancies." He paused, and I raised my eyebrow. "It's killing me inside."

"I'd never had to tell you. I am sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"It is! Because of me you don't get any sleep, you are annoyed all day long. I'd never had to tell you...."

"Babe. Stop. When I say it's not your fault, then it is not." I nodded. "But someone needs you now."

"Who of the two?"

"Sash."

"Okay, is she in her room?" He nodded. "I will go upstairs, can you make me some breakfast."

"Already on it!" He stood up and reached for my hand, I took his and we walked to the livingroom, we parted and I ran upstairs to Sasha's room. I knocked on her door and I heard a soft voice coming from inside. I opened the door, and Sasha layed on bed. Half dead.

"Your dad told me you needed me?" I said closing the door.

"He did?" I nodded and she sat up.

"Where did you wanna talk about?"

"I had a nightmare last night. And it was about you."

"Was it bad?"

"About the story you told me. And yes. It was worse."

"I am sorry. I didn't had to tell you. Sorry Sash.."

"Mom. Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. But my question is, how do I get it out my head? It's still there. Just destroying every feeling that comes in there."

"It feels like a trauma, does it?" She nodded. "School, perfect distraction."

"Mom. It's school. That's one big trauma!"

"Yeah sure! Take a shower. And get ready for school. I am going to work, when it's going bad. Call your dad." I said and kissed her head.

"Wait! Why not you?"

"I don't know, maybe because your dad is always bored at home. I'm going to work now Sweety. Love you."

"Love you too." She said and I walked out her room. I walked back downstairs, and there was just breakfast served.

"Oh my, Rick that smells good!" I smiled and walked to the kitchen. And sat down on the barstool. He gave me a plate, I thanked him. And began to eat. I heard someone upstairs running, Sasha. I smiled and eats further. At 9 AM I looked at my watch. "Oh."

"What? Late?"

"Nah, I haven't been called. But I tought it was earlier."

"Go. I wash up, and I will kick Sash to school. Oh and same with Alexis!" I smiled and walked to him. I kissed him goodbye.

"Be home around 6, make sure You cook dinner tonight!" I said and walked to the door.

"Your will is Law my Lady!"

"Don't do anything stupid!"

"Can't promise!"

"Love you!"

"Have fun, love you. Oh and be careful!"

"Can't promise anything!" I teased and walked out. I heard him talking to himself when I was outside. I turned around and walked to the elevator, took it down. Walked to my car, and drived straight to the precinct.

At the precinct I parked my car, walked to the building. And took a deep breath before I walked in. How was I able to tell my Precinct about this pregnancy? They would never ever, let me do field work again. I decided not to tell them, Once I got up. It was quite. To quite. There was no one here! The whole precinct was dark. Only the lamp on my desk was on. 'Is this an early Halloween Joke?' I tought, I looked around once again. And then walked to my desk. the lights started to go on and off. It was creepy. But the fun fact was, my lamp wasn't related to current. 'Very funny guys.. Very funny!' I tried to turn on all the lights in the precinct, but they didn't respond. Nothing worked. Not even the computers. "Guys?" No respond. I walked towards Montgomery's office. It was complete dark in there, and I started to get scared. I grabbed the door handle. 

"KATE! DONT OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Espo screamed, from somewhere. I turned around and the first thing I felt was cold, blood. That went down my legs. from the shock I fall to the ground. I didn't even know what happend. "BECKETT!!! NOO!" Was the last thing I heard.