Chp 13 Exiting News!

1 week later
We packed our stuff, I looked once again out the window. I wished I could live my life here. With the love of my life, and our Kids. I closed my eyes for a second, and then felt some arms wrapping around me. And a breathing against my neck. I smiled and opened my eyes, still looking out the window.

"You really want to stay, are you?" He asked and I felt a smile against my skin.

"If I had the chance, yes." I smiled, and enjoyed the view for another moment. He walked around me to face me. When he stood in front of me, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"We can always decide to live here, but we can always come back for a few times." He looked at me, and then at his watch. "C'on. We have to go, before the Girls will get nervous." I smiled, and he took my hand. We took our suitcases and walked downstairs. He checked of he had everything, and then turned off the lights. Walked back to me, and opened the door. I walked out first, placed my suitcase by the car. He locked the door, took his suitcase and unlocked the car. Put outlr suitcases in, and let me in.

Again I began to smile, and I realized it was more then real! I was carrying his child, and we where engaged. You really want to see me happy? It happens now, right here. In The Hampton's. I still can't believe that all the magic happened here. It is a real magic place! I'm coming back, that's for sure!

He got in the car too, and turned the engine on. He smiled once again at me, and then he turned on the radio. And he started to drive, I had paper bags with me in case if I felt sick again. But I didn't felt sick, I fall asleep. I didn't know what happened the whole ride. I heard Rick singing, but I didn't want to respond. Then I fall in a deep sleep.

I felt an hand on my shoulder, slowly trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a smiling guy next to me. "We're home Sweetheart!" He said and I sat up. Stretching my arms. And smiled. "Have you heard me?"

"Singing? No" I laughed.

"Okay you did... Well I am not ashamed for you, you're my Fiancé. You will heat that more. Anyways, we need to tell the girls and my mom that there is an baby coming."

"Yes, and my work. I can just go for over 9 months. That would be strange. Would it?" He nodded. "Okay, I will not tell them tomorrow morning. And I decided to go to work, and take it easy. When it's to hard for me then I stop."

"I'm proud!"

"What? Why?"

"You first said you didn't want to go, because risking your life for other lifes. But you choose well. Kate, it's good to do this. They can't miss you, and neither you can miss your work!"

"True. But stop talking about it, before I change my mind." He looked at me, with a small smile. "Should we go Up and then tell the girls? I think they're excited! Just like us." He nodded and opened his door, I did the same and he opened the trunk. He took our suitcases out, and closed it again. He locked the car, and waited for me. I would take my suitcase, but he pulled it away from me. Like I couldn't get mine back.

"Rick?! Why can't I just carry my own?" I asked.

"You're a pregnant woman. No you can't carry yours." I gave him 'the look'. And he laughed.

"Oh yes this is fun. Well walk further!" I said and pushed him playfully forwards. I laughed and so did he. We walked to the elevator and we got in as soon as it opens. We took it to his floor, very soon my floor too. Anyways, we reached his floor, and we got out. We walked to "our" door, and we heard footsteps running around. He took his keys, and gave it to me. I smiled and unlocked the door. Immediately 2 girls stopped running, and looked at the door.

"MOM!!! DAD!!!" Sasha screamed, like we where gone for a long time.

"DADDYYYYY!!!!! KATE!!!!" Alexis screamed, and dropped everything she had in her little arms. Castle putted our suitcases down and Alexis runned to him, jumped in his arms and hugged him tight. Sasha took it a little more easier, she runned to me and hugged me tight. She was right now to heavy ton hold. But a simple hug was a nice symbol.

"Have you missed us guys?" I asked Alexis and Sasha.

"Uh, have we Alexis?" Sasha laughed.

"No, we didn't." Alexis said and laughed.

"Ofcourse you two didn't!" Castle putted Alexis back down, and he hit an arm around my waist. Pulling me closer to him. Sasha looked at us, smiling.

"So tell us about your vacation! What have you two do?" Sasha asked. And then she looked at my hand. "OMG!!! THAT THING IS SOOO HUGE!!!!" She took my hand and looked at the ring. "No way?! Dad?! Did you propose??" He nodded and smiled. "Oh God! Congratulations!!" She said and hugged me, then she hugged Castle.

"Thank you Sash!" I said and looked at her, she kept staring at my ring.

"So Kate is gonna be my mommy?" Alexis looked up at Castle.

"Yes Alexis, Kate will be your mommy! But we have more news, if you go sit down on the couch. Then we will tell you!" Castle said, and Alexis runned to the couch. "Wait, Is grandma at home Lexis?"

"Yes, she is upstairs I guess. Why?" Alexis asked.

"Oh, she needs to be here too! I will get her, please don't tell them anything Kate!"

"You have my words Babe!" I smiled and walked to the couch, Sasha was looking at me. Very strange. "No! I am not gonna tell you what's wrong, I will wait till Rick is back down with Martha."

"Ughh. Mom! Please!" I shook my head. "Pleasee?!"

"Again no."

"Fine..." I laughed and Martha came down, followed by Rick.

"Okay Katherine. Let me see the ring! I want to see how it stands on you."

"Martha? You knew?"

"Ofcourse Darling! Ofcourse!" She walked to me and sat down next to me. She took my hand and smiled. "It looks perfect on you Darling!"

"Thank you Martha!"

"Richard, was that the news where you wanted me for downstairs?"

"No no no. The most exciting news will come. Ready to tell it Kate?" He asked, and I nodded. "Well something besides this happened at The Hampton's."

"You two had Sex?" Sasha said.

"SASHA!" I yelled.

"Well Sasha, true. But that's not the best thing, although it was amazing!" I gave him my look and he shut about it. "Well, you two are getting a little brother or sister!" Alexis and Sasha's mouth dropped open. From excitement can I hope.

"Congratulations You guys!" Martha said and kissed Rick's cheek. And she layed her hand on my hand.

"Oh My Gosh!!!" Alexis and Sasha screamed in sync. I laughed and so did Rick.