Chpt 7 Want the truth? You get it!

When I finally came a little back to the normal world, I realized what I've done. I just put my "ex"behind bars. And he didn't do anything wrong, at last that was what he said. How could I not believe him? I always believed him, and now I just stopped doing that? What have I done!? When I walked back towards my desk, I tought about him. But I didn't know if I could take him back after what he did. He wasn't my ex at all. We never broke up, but he was married! What the hell?! I hurted him as hard as he hurted me. When I will ever met his "wife"I swear I will kill her, no matter where I will be then. I will kill her for steeling my Boyfriend! 'O MY GOD! I JUST CALLED HIM MY BOYFRIEND. AM I CRAZY?!!?' I tought and let myself fall on my chair. 'I'm still in love with him....' I tought by myself. I sighed, and decided to go down. To let him go, back to His Daughter. 

"Hey Beckett, what are you doing?" Espo asked when I stared at my computer.

"Thinking"

"About him?" 

"I think I've done a terrible job Javi..." I looked up at him, and he faked his smile.

"You're a Cop, you did well."

"I wasn't supposed to hurt his feelings!"

"He hurted you as well!"

"I know he did. But I hurted him too, even harder." 

"Did you hear what you said?"

"Yes why?" I was scared about what he would say. Maybe he was angry, I don't know.

"Hurted him harder? Kate you best known that he left you on your own, with his Child. You had to do everythig on your own, whn he was having sex with another. This is not Okay Kate! You know that!" He said and I nodded. He was right.

"You're right Javi." 

"Go home, Sasha needs to know this too." I nodded. "We will take the case, go home Beckett!"

"Thanks Javi." I stood up and he gave me a smile, he walked away. And I decided to go down, letting Rick go. He immediately stood up when I arrived down. 

"Say that I was right! Please." He begged. 

"I don't know, yet. But what I do know is, I will let you go." 

"Why? You have nothing that leads to it? Have you?"

"Castle, please go. Before I change my mind." I said and unlocked the celldoor, he stood up and walked out.

"How am I able to go home?"

"I will take you home. Sasha is with Alexis so I can take her with me." 

"Kate? Can I ask you something?" 

"What do you want Castle?" 

"Is there a chance that we can be together again?" I knew he would ask that, I know him. He looked at me with his puppy eyes. Like he always did, I loved him. Never stopped, I couldn't say no. But yes either.

"Maybe." I lied.

"You're lying."

"I don't know where you are talking about." I said and started to walk to the elevator.

"See, you're hiding something for me." 

"I don't."

"You do."

"Okay, I still love you!" I said and turned around to see his face. He shocked, he didn't saw this comming.

"You do?"

"Yes..." I felt my eyes filling with tears. "Can we go now?" He nodded.

"Does that mean that we can be together?" I nodded.

"We can, but I don't know if we can right now."

"I Understand.." 

We walked to the elevator and took it down, we didn't speak the ride to his home. He only told me the adress, that's all he said to me when we where in the car. From my eye corner I looked at him. I felt relieved that I told him. But starting again, I don't know. Not yet. I guess..... First telling Sasha.

We arrived at his loft, and it looks amazing, only the outside already! It looked just great! We got out the car, and he took my hand. I looked at him, and then at our hands. He just took my hand?! 

"Kate I am so sorry!" He started talking.

"Please stop!"

"No! I did a lot of wrong things, I need to take it on the right place again."

"You don't have to Rick!" I was scared for what he would do. He grapped my cheeks and kissed me. My whole body frozed. I couldn't move or either just think. I was completely confused. He let go my lips and I just stood there, Another bit reeling from what had happened.

"Katherine Beckett, will you be my Girlfriend again?" He asked, and I lokked at him, still in one big shock. I would say yes, but didn't know how. I couldn't speak a word. "Kate?"

"Yes. I want to try again." I said and I began to smile. So did he and kissed me again, this time I moved my lips with his. When we where done, he took me to the elevator and touched the right button to his floor. When we reached the floor, we walked to his door. And he turned to me. "What?" I asked.

"Are we going to tell them?"

"Rick, I think you should know something first...." I shocked.

"Baby? What's it?" He was scared, I saw it in his eyes.

"About Sasha." He nodded. "You know we had sex about 12 years ago?"

"What about it?"

"Sasha, is your Daughter...." I looked down, and he just looked at me. With a smile on his face. 

"Serious?" I nodded. "Why didn't you tell that?"

"I was scared."

"Don't" I looked at him. "I am proud. And sorry that I wasn't there."

"I didn't call either. But should we go in?" He nodded, took my hand, and opened the door. A little redhead, and Sasha immediately looked up. Sasha jumped up and runned into me. The little redhead runned to Castle. I hold Sasha tight to me.

"Oh. I am so happy you're okay Mom!!" Sasha said and looked up at me. 

"I am happy you're too."

"Why should I not be?"

"O. Nothing." she knew I was lying to her, but she didn't mind to ask further.

"Did that man hurt you daddy?" The little redhead asked to Castle.

"No Alexis. He didn't."

"Are you hurted at all?" He looked at me, and I nodded.

"Well Kate here trowed me in A Cell for at last 3 hours." I chuckled. "But that didn't hurt."

"Mom? Why did you sound so angry when you cuffed Castle?" Sasha asked and that makes me freeze. "Yo mom?"

"Uhm...." She looked at me, and so did Alexis. "Well.... I was angry, because...." 

"MOM?!"

"I know him okay! from the past." Sasha frozed. 

"W-What?"

"Sorry Sash, but he..... He's your Dad."