Chp 9 You serious?

We where like an family now, nah. Not really, but we where together like never before. Rick and I accepted what happened, and didn't want to talk about it much. We where taking our lives back, not putting it in the past. Not stuck at times we didn't want to have, we just moved on.
I had still my apartment, but I stayed with Rick a lot. I wasn't really at home much. With Rick, that was my home. That's what he said.

"Ready honey?" Rick stood in the door opening, and looked at me. How I was packing my stuff.

"Well, you can stand there. And look at me, what will take a lot of time. Or you can help me, and then we can go in a few." I turned around to face him. "Your choice!" He walked to me, kissed me. And helped me to pack my stuff. We where about to go to The Hampton's. He said we needed some time together, without the kids. I agreed, we had some time needed. To put things right.

"You really want this, do you?" I nodded at him. "Bot only because I wanted?"

"Rick. I love you! Ofcourse I want this, this will be good for us! Both of us."

"Why are you always say such smart things?"

"I don't know, I have learned to speak the truth, and whenever the truth is hard, It will be the best part to say something. Hiding is so, untrustable. Well that's how I see it."

"Do that once again and I will kiss you, to lwt you shut up!" He teased and I kissed him. He smiled when we broke apart. He took my suitcase and walked out the room. I walked after him, and saw Sasha in the livingroom when I came out the bedroom. She smiled and stood up, she walked to me and hugged me. I was wondering why.

"Where is this good for?" I asked her and she pulls away.

"Because I don't know how to say How much I love you!" She said and smiled.

"I know you do! And no matter how you say, but I love it! Only by looking into your eyes, says something enough." I told her, and she nodded.

"Have fun mom!"

"Don't do stupid things baby!" I kissed her head, and Alexis runned down the stairs. She jumped in Castle's arms. So cute when Alexis did that! Sasha again hugged me, and I hold her tight. Castle hugged his daughter and then puts her down on the ground, Sasha lets me go and Alexis came to her. We greeted them and walked out. I sighed when the door was closed. I'd never did this, I'd never let Sasha alone. We where always together.

"One day we need to let her go. It's hard, I know." Rick said and looked at me. I nodded and walked towards him. We took the elevator down, puts our suitcases in his car, and we got in. This time, he drove.

We arrived at The Hampton's about an hour later. I enjoyed the view from outside the window. It was all so green here, much greener than New York. For sure. It was so, naturally. Not all of the Big Buildings, only green, forest, flowers, blue skies. And a beautiful beach, with Sparkling blue water. "Oh gosh!" I just said and I could see he smiled.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Yes! How could you not live here? It's amazing here!"

"Well we can always change our places, We can always New York trade and live here?" I immediately looked at him.

"You serious?"

"Yea, kind of yeah. Why?"

"What about my job? Alexis? Sasha? Your mother? Our apartments in New York? We live to far away than."

"We can choose later baby. It's okay when you don't want that." I nodded, and he stopped at a big White house. He got out, and walked to my door. He oppened my door and he helped me out.

"Oh my god!" I said, and looked around. It was so amazing!!!

"You like it?" He asked and took our suitcases out the trunk.

"Are you rich or something?" I turned around and looked at him.

"Not James Patterson rich, but I am coming close!" He smiled.

"James Patterson? You're kidding me right?"

"Kate, I'm serious as hell. I am rich, but not that rich." He smirked at me. And I smiled. "Would you like an house tour?"

"Hell yes! It's one of the most biggest, second houses I'd ever seen! Don't try to ask something like that again. I swear." He laughed. "I will kill you!" He stopped laughing and looked at me, then I started laughing. He took it too serious. He walked inside, and I kept wondering the outside look. When he called for me, I got inside. And my mouth opened.

"Watch out, you will catch flies." He teased and I looked at him. "But, I guess you like it?"

"Rick! This is amazing!" I said and looked around. I saw pictures on the wall, from him and Alexis when she was young. I smiled when I saw the pictures. It had been me, if we never separated. I looked over all the pictures, and one of them popped out. It looks so familiar. Wait, was it? No! Whaat!? "Hell no?!" I said and looked closer at the picture. "Oh my god!"

"You saw the picture?" I turned around and looked at him. "Yes Kate, I kept our pictures. Ofcourse I did!"

"It is so sweet! Especially this one!" I smiled wide, and he pecked my lips. We kissed passionately, and I smiled in the kiss. We parted and he holds his arm around my waist, showing the rest of the Gigantic House. I stopped at the Gigantic Bedroom of him. I looked in the room, King Sice bed. Beautiful Fireplace, and Gigantic Windows. Showing the Beautiful Backyard, with view on the Sparkling Sea. "Oh My God!" Was all I could say after a while. He chuckled. I let go his hand, to observe the room. There was another door, a bathroom. Beautiful too. I still couldn't understand why he not lives here. It was so amazing!!

"You really like it, do you?" He smiled when I looked in his Ocean Blue eyes.

"You do not know half how awesome I love it here!" I said.

"This is not the best part of the house." I looked at him, and he took my hand. We walked back downstairs, up to the backyard. Oh yes that was te best part of the house. The perfect Blue water, was perfectly matching with his Green Grass. Well it was like the Grass was painted. It looks to beautiful! "Welcome to the Centre Of The Universe!" He said and I began to smile.

"Wow Rick! This is the best thing I'd ever seen. Really!" I kissed him quick. "I don't want to leave anymore." He looked in my eyes, not understanding why I said that.

"What? Like 10 minutes ago, you said you couldn't leave New York. And now this!"

"I know, but I didn't see the house. Now I did. And I can't imagine why you're living in New York. And not here. Rick! Seriously, if we stay together, please lets move to here!" His eyes where going to get explode. He seriously couldn't believe what I just said. Just as I. Did I really say that? Wish I left New York for an 'outside neighborhood? But one of the most beautiful "outer boroughs" of all of New York. Perhaps, everything for him. Just for him.

"You're serious?" I nodded.

"You know, Changes are good. Even for someone who really is taped on something she can't leave. I can't leave my job, but I always can make a Big Change. And I am bot scared to do that. I want that! Start all over. With you, new place. New job, our girls!" It really gets him. He never expected that, neither did I.