Ch 2- Bathroom Surprise

Yssa's POV

Weekends are over, and that sucks.

Don't get me wrong, I love studying but sometimes I just really need a break from all these.

I took a deep breath and zombie-walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I opened the bathroom door and my jaw dropped.

A.Guy.Inside.The.Bathroom

"AHHHH!!!"

I squealed with all my might while quicklu closing the door.

Oh my virgin eyes. Shaun is half-naked, with only his boxers on.

I was still standing outside when the door suddenly opened.

"Are you lunatic or something, I almost lost my sense of hearing because of you. Geez. Is this your first time seeing a guy naked." he smirked.

I flushed red. "N-no. Y-you should've at least locked the door." I stammer, still not looking at him.

"Why would I? This is my room remember?" he responded, still smirking at me.

"Oh, right." I said when realization hit me.

"Honestly, I have forgotten that I have a roommate." I said to him.

"I can't believe you've forgotten the presence of a good looking guy like me." he said, sounding surprised.

Conceited. Yeah, I know.

I rolled my eyes at that. "Nevermind, sorry to disturb you in whatever you're doing inside." I said then hurried back inside my room.

***

(school bell rings)

I hurriedly walked from my locker to the classroom when I heard the bell rang.

I cannot be late again, our prof is really going to kill me now.

When I entered the room, it suddenly became quiet, only the ticking of the clock can be heard. I made my way to my seat with my head down. I don't like attention.

"Got everybody's attention huh?" my seatmate slash best friend said while quirking her eyebrows.

"Oh, shut up Jess." I snapped at her.

"Why, you really do look good even though you're just wearing that ugly shirt and jeans." she said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"You know Yssa, if you will take away this shyness, you could be popular in this school." she said while scanning the pages in her book.

"How is that so?" I challenged her.

"Well you're pretty, smart and talented. But yeah only "us" know that you have a beautiful voice." she rolled her eyes.

"I can't sing in front of a crowd, can't even speak without stammering. Remember?" I blushed. I hate compliments. It makes me awkward.

I always have this protective shield. I don't know why.

"Yeah, I know, I know. But you should really try to be more confident." she said while squeezing my hand.

Before I could even reply to her, Mrs. Mendoza, our Physics teacher entered the classroom.

"Okay class, before we start, I would like to introduce someone. Mr. Shaun De Castro, please come in."

Shaun? My roommate? No, it can't be.

"Hi." that was all he said.

I looked up and saw the annoying guy greeting my classmates.

And all I could hear where the whispers and murmuring of the girls in this room.

"OMG! He's so hot"

"He's mine."

"No, he's mine."

"Quiet class, are there any vacant chairs in there?" my teacher said.

"Shaun, you can sit here beside me."

"No, sit here with me Shaun"

The boy in front suddenly met my gaze.

"Yssa?"

No, this can't be happening

---

gracia's note:

Hi again. I just want to say...

ugh nothing.

*cricket sounds*

Hahaha! It feels weird to be the only one awake at 3am.

Scary!