Ch 4- Meet Yssa and Friends

Shaun's POV

"Dude, join us at lunch. Yeah? So we can talk more about the band." Justine suggested because we are both going in different classes.

"Yeah sure." I nodded.

He tapped me on the shoulder. "See you around man."

"Yeah."

Justine and I were best friends for almost 3 years; we were both from West High. But he transferred here first because of his father's work. And now here I am, in the 3rd quarter of the school year. He thought I transferred here because of him. The fuck. Sometimes I'm really confused with his gender. Kidding.

Boring.

I am not really into studying. Since I already learned all these subjects from my mentors at the palace.

My only interests right now is finding the princess, the band and all that crap. Yadayada.

And...

Yssa.

***

Yssa's POV

I am now peacefully eating my lunch with my friends. (Oh, did I mention who were my friends? I think not. Okay, here it goes.)

Jess-the junior prom queen. Yes, she's pretty and super kind. And that's why I really love her.

Marco-he's a Casanova. Yep, he's a player but I enjoyed his company. He always make us laugh with his silliness.

Nathan-he's a swimmer. A serious type of guy, but a total head-turner. Marco and him were bestfriends.

Many people especially girls tried to be close to him but only the three of us made it to the list. Lucky us.

They were all famous in this school in different ways. Well except for me. But I like living with this simplicity. And I'm glad to be friends with them.

As I was saying, I'm in the middle of eating my pasta when I had a glimpse of his annoyingly cute face. He was seated with Justine, Dan, Lucas and Kenji of G4FIVE, one of the popular bands in this school.

Hmmm... Guess he found where he belongs to.

Why on earth am I paying attention to him? Ugh, I hate myself.

I'm still staring at him when Marco wrapped his arms around me.

"Marco!" I glared at him.

"What? Those girls won't leave me alone." he said while pointing his finger on a group of girls near out table.

As I gazed at them, I froze. They're sending death glares right at me.

"I hate you Marco." I blurted out.

"I love you too Yssa" he chuckled.

WTH!

---