Ch 17- Her Messages

Nathan's POV

"Yes, I'm Princess Althea Brielle of the Emerald Kingdom."

Those words kept on ringing inside my head. Of all people, why her? The only girl I loved.

Why does everything have to be this complicated?

Two important girls that I NEVER want to lose have their lives at risk because of me, ironic isn't it? And I know sooner or later I have to decide.

***

Shaun's POV

I'm at the bus now, travelling from the palace to the airport.

"Yssa..." I kept on saying her name. I don't know, maybe an aftershock after that big revelation.

"Princess Althea is Yssa, Yssa is Princess Althea." I may look like a retard but I hella don't care.

I'm happy that I already found the missing princess, but the other side of me mourns. Why? Because once I accomplished this mission, she'll not have the chance to come back to me... I meant, the school. Knowing how strict her father is.

---

Finally, I'm back. I turned on my phone once I stepped out of the plane.

Three days, what happened to those days that I'm not here?

My cellphone kept on vibrating that I thought it's malfunctioning. When I looked at it, 100+ messages received. Wow for three days, I received a hundred messages.

Lots of it were group messages from those bunch of high maintenanced cheerleaders. It's really annoying. Others are from my band mates and Yssa.

I smiled. Yssa texted me four times.

1st text: 'Hi Shaun. Have a safe trip.'

2nd text: 'So...what's happening there? Is everything alright now?'

3rd text: 'I miss my slave. >:) Kidding!'

4th text: 'Hope you're having fun. You'll be back after three days right?'

After reading her last text, another message came.

'I'm here at the airport. When will you arrive?'

I smiled. She's waiting for me.

I looked around and saw her sitting on a bench. She's wearing a royal blue dress which only makes her look like a princess. Wait! She's a real life princess. Dang! I almost forgot.

I walked very fast to reach the back of the bench. I leaned closer to cover her eyes with my hands.

"Who's this?" I asked her.

She was surprised but then she smiled.

"Shaun, you're back!" she said.

I uncovered her eyes and then she looked at me with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

An angel smiled at me.

---

gracia's note:

#WorstFeelingEver to be ignored by your bestfriend.

It hurts like hell.

:(