Ch 32- Scared to Death

Shaun's POV

In a snap...

My world suddenly fell apart.

A few minutes ago, I was the happiest guy in the world.

With her in my arms, everything seems to fall into place.

But now...

Coldness...

Lying on the hard ground where the knights left me beaten up.

Yssa...

Princess Althea...

I'll find a way to save you.

I won't let anybody hurt you.

***

Nathan's POV

This is all my fault!

I should've been more careful.

I never thought that this will happen.

I need to save her.

I'll never forgive myself if something bad happens to Yssa.

"Nate, what're we going to do?" Marco is expressionless at the moment but I know he's also panic-stricken.

Because he cares for Yssa as much as I do. And he's just putting up a strong front for Jess.

I glanced at my side and saw that Jess was still crying.

We're the only ones left in the hall because I instructed the others to leave.

"We need a plan but first, bring Jess home. I think she needs to rest." I said.

He nodded.

---

I watched as Marco's car left the parking lot but what I saw shocked me.

"Shaun!" I called.

I run to him and saw that there's blood on his shirt, on his face.

I didn't know that he run after Yssa because Marco and I were protecting the students from my father's knights.

"Are you an idiot. You could've got killed because of your impulsive actions." I said through gritted teeth.

"You think I'll just stand there doing nothing. I need to save her." he said that with a weak voice.

"I know, and I'm here to help." I pulled him up.

"We'll also help." Justine suddenly appeared with the other members of the G4FIVE and all the Senior male students of our school.

"Let us all save the princess." Marco surprisingly appeared with a grin on his face.

"Man, did you bring home Jess?" I asked.

"Nope, because this is all her idea, she texted all the seniors asking for their help. So, here we are again." Marco explained as Jess got out of his car.

"We need to save Yssa." a fierce Jess appeared in front of us.

I smiled. I think we can do this.

Just wait for us princess.

---

gracia's note:

Leggo! Teen spirit! Woot! Woot!

Hahaha!

Gracia's crazy mode -> ON

=____=