Ch 3- Newcomer

Shaun's POV

Was it just me or people are really staring at me?

Oh well, I don't care.

I'm on my way to the classroom with my new teacher.

Where can you be, Lunatic Yssa?

Wait...why am I searching for her? I should be focused on finding the princess not Yssa.

Tss.

Get a grip Shaun.

I heard girls giggle and when I looked up, I saw them smiling at me.

They really can't resist my charms. Just saying.

The teacher entered the classroom and I stayed outside. I'm really not in the mood to study, but can't back out now, duty calls.

"Okay class, before we start, I would like to introduce someone. Mr. Shaun De Castro, please come in."

I blinked several times. Was that my name being called? Oh, stupid Shaun, just get inside the classroom.

I slowly opened the door, and was stunned to see a lot of eyes staring at me.

Obviously they'll be looking at me, the newcomer.

Darn. I should really hit my head in a wall later.

"Hi." I said with a lazy smile.

And I can here their murmurs all around.

"Quiet class, are there any vacant chairs in there?" the teacher said.

Many students responded. But I'm not quite sure if I wanted to sit near them.

I searched for other vacant chairs and saw a seat in the left side near the window.

Good.

I noticed a familiar face next to the vacant chair.

"Yssa?" I called.

The crowd turned to look at her.

She looked down at her book.

I smirked.

Hmmm, I think this will be exciting.

Why do I feel so happy when I see her?

"Mr. De Castro, you may take your seat." the teacher instructed, looking impatient.

I walked in front of her and winked. Hell, she also looks cute when she's shy.

"So, I think we are meant to be together. Yeah?" I teased.

She just rolled her eyes.

***

Yssa's POV

"Hey Yssa, I thought we were bestfriends. Why didn't you tell me that you know a very handsome guy?" Jess pouted.

She looks cute when she does that. But I had this urge to frown at her.

"I didn't really know him, we just happened to be roommates." I said, as I let myself be dragged by her into our usual table in the cafeteria.

"R-roommates?" her eyes widened.

I nodded.

"OH.MY.GOSH! Please let me stay in your apartment. Pretty please?" she pleaded.

I shook my head. "Why are you so interested in him? He's just an ordinary guy." I said.

"Ordinary? Can't you see he's a really hot guy!" she said.

"You already have many suitors." I pointed out.

"Hmmm, okay. He's all yours. If you don't want to share him, then fine." she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"What are you saying?" shocked at what she said.

She giggled.

"You like him, do you?"

"N-no, he's vain, he's annoying. Arggh! In fact, I hate him." I blurted out.

"But you like him?" she asked again.

"W-what! Are you deaf or something?" my heart racing.

"Whatever, let's eat! " she said while pulling me up.

Here I am again, being dragged by this very irritating girl, also known as my best friend.

---

gracia's note:

my cousin is so heavy, she's asleep but still able to torture me.

Waaah! battered cousin.

Stop snoring!