Ch 24- On Duty

School

Cesar's POV

(the knight sent by King Damon of Ruby)

Today's my first day at this school. Yes, I'm pretending to be a stupid student just to find that princess.

What a waste of time!

But yeah, I'm doing this for money so I think it's worth the trouble.

The shitty principal said that there's only three months left before the school year ends but I hella don't care.

I showed them the telegram sent by King Damon, and then the old man agreed.

So yeah, operation K.M.P is on. (Kidnap the Missing Princess)

See? I'm really good in making acronyms. But kidding aside, I know I'll find that princess very soon.

---

"Who's that hot guy over there?"

"Err, the exchange student."

"OMG! He's very cute."

"I know right!"

Yeah, I know I'm handsome, they really should stop stating the obvious.

I wandered through the corridors to find that princess, but hell...this seems to be harder than I thought.

Leaning against a random locker, I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Uhmm, excuse me...but I need to get my things."

I opened my eyes and saw a girl with big glasses looking irritated at me.

Bingo! Nice cover up princess, but you can't fool everyone.

I smirked then walked away from her.

I have to admit, she's really beautiful.

Wonder how I know her?

Long story short, I sneaked into the Emerald's, and then I saw her portrait. Yes, no one outside Emerald knows what she looks like because her parents went overboard for protecting her.

And obviously, I'll not come here just to fail a mission.

An evil smile formed on my lips as I stare at her from the distance.

It wouldn't hurt my ego to play dumb, I just wanna have fun. A life outside the kingdom looks interesting to me.

I think I'll enjoy this.

---

gracia's note:

Cesar. Cesar. Cesar.

Hmmm. Please excuse him, he eats profanities for breakfast. haha!

Buhbye!

Vote and Comment. Thanks.