Chapter Two:

I walk into the house and stumble as I try to recover from what I just ranted to her. I feel bad, but she has to change. I straighten out and walk into the kitchen to have breakfast with the folks. They're so sweet they don't deserve her foolishness and disrespectful self.

"Your cooking is amazing ", I complimented her as I took a taste of my plate. " I would pay $5000 a day for you to just be my mom".

She turns red blushing,"Oh you", she laughs softly.

"There's a reason why I married her", he winks at me and kisses her cheek. They're so beautiful together. If only Regina was this open to me.

------------------ x ---------------------

2 hours later....

I drive into the garage. Get out of the car. My face is straight and I refuse to talk to anyone. As I walk in I hear laughter in the kitchen. Am I such a bad person that they never laughed with me? I sigh and walk in closing the door behind me and walk past them like a ghost, silent and my facials 100% blank.

I walk upstairs as they watched me walk. I hear him sigh. He hurt me and now I just want out. I start silently sobbing as I walk into my room. I stop before my bed and just shake uncontrollably. I'm so cursed... How can a stranger make my own parents happy and all I do is upset or anger them? I feel hands on my shoulders and I feel myself cry even more as I lose all strength in my legs. He catches me before I reach the ground. He carries me bridal style and places me on the bed. I curl myself into a ball. "Go away", it comes out strained. But soon I hear the door gently close behind me. I cry myself to sleep.

2 hours later....

I open my eyes slowly and weakly. I feel my head spasm and grimace with a pained groan. I try to get up but fall back down when my body refuses to cooperate with me. I try to use my voice to call for help, but my voice is gone too. My head is getting worse by the minute. I groan louder and louder as the pain continues to increase.

I hear my door open and feel someone's gentle hands hold my face trying to get my attention but I'm zoned out and before I know it everything turns black.

----------------- x ------------------

I hear her groaning upstairs. We look at each other with worried looks on our faces. I am first to my feet as I rush upstairs and the groans are getting louder. Her parents on my heels. I open the door and see her grabbing onto her sheets as she tosses herself gently around the bed, she looks in pain and tears are rolling down her cheeks. "Call the doctor", I say as I hold her face trying to grab her attention. "Regina! Look at me". All I can see is her whites as her eyes start to slowly close. "No No no no no no no! Regina keep your eyes open for me... Please", I try to shake her awake but all in vain. Soon the doctor is here and he checks her and lets us know that she needs rest cuz she just had a migraine which are very rare for women her age. I feel so guilty because I'm the one who made her cry. I sigh as I listen to the doctor's instructions to keep an eye on her and make sure she's not stressed.

After he leaves I say out loud,"This is all my fault", I hang my head in regret.

"No don't say that, it's not your fault. She'll be fine".

I sigh. "I'll take care of her. You guys go get some sleep".

"What about you?" Mom asks.

"I'll keep an eye on her. I don't feel sleepy but you guys look exhausted. I'll be fine. Don't you worry", I give up a reassuring smile.

After they leave, I check her temperature. She has a fever. I go into her bathroom and get a bowl of cold water and a cloth to sponge her. I start to sponge her. I take her shirt off at one point just to cool her torso off. I sponge her legs too but not needing to debrief her down there.