Chapter Sixteen:

"We should tell the others!!" He exclaims excitedly.

"Uh no. We're waiting another month or so. Better start practicing keeping it a secret", I wink at him as I walk out of the bathroom in my bathrobe.

He groans in frustration and asks,"Why'd you tell me then??"

"Cause you inquired and I couldn't lie to you", I chuckle as we keep walking up to our room.

I hear him sigh beside me and say,"You need prenatal vitamins and all that, don't you?"

"Yes".

"How soon?"

"Is he really interrogating us right now??" Ava asks in a calm yet frustrated tone.

"He just likes being in the loop. Your know him".

"In about 2 months, baby should be out 2-3 months after that".

"Wait what?"

"I'm due in 4-5 months".

"Wow", he breathes out,"That's very soon".

I hold his hand beside me and say,"I know, but I know we're gonna be great parents regardless of the timeframe".

He takes a deep breath before engulfing me in a warm embrace and saying,"I will do whatever I can to protect you and take care of you both. And Ava".

Ava is pleased that she's been included which makes me grin and say,"I believe in you, my love".

We pull away slightly and he kisses me in the most passionate way ever. He's never kissed me like that and it feels amazing. When he stops and pulls away slightly I literally whine making him chuckle and say,"I love you so much Regina. Don't you ever once doubt that".

"I don't",I answer instantaneously. I then fling my arms around his neck and kiss him really deep. I hear him groan and kiss me back even deeper. He presses me up against the wall his hands gripping on my waist. He still has a little rough love left in him. So I pull away and slowly push him away, grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom looking as sexy as the devil himself.

He willingly follows me and when we're in our room and the door is locked, he attacks my lips with his ripping my robe off and then flinging me onto the bed making me shriek not expecting that move. I prop myself up with my elbows, my body bare before him. His eyes are dark with a burning desire as he just blares at me while taking his robe off to reveal his bare body with evidence that he is more than willing to make love to me into oblivion.

He then tauntingly starts crawling towards me on the bed and I lay down my head on the pillow. He is soon towering over me with a smile on his face and says,"You like me being rough with you?" He asks very cautiously.

I nod dying in anticipation of what he is going to do next,"I love it", I add biting my lip and glancing at his beautiful manhood that's majestically erect. I gulp visibly

His smile grows as he leans in closer to me and I feel the heat from his body burn against mine which in turn makes my breath hitch as he moves closer before he is fully laying on top of me. He kisses my nose and says,"That's gonna be challenging considering you're pregnant".

I roll my eyes at him and say,"You don't think all 3 of us are strong enough to handle you two being rough with us?"

He laughs softly and says,"I have no doubt I'm just in protective mode so I'm having a hard time being rough with you is all".

"Mmmmmh", I hum as I wrap my arms around his neck and continue to say,"Mr. Big bad wolf gone soft?"

"Because of my child, yes, unfortunately".

"Well I wanna have sex with you regardless. I love you so I don't care how we do it", I say then lick a path from his chin up to his ear making him catch his breath. I'm feeling very amused right now as I lick his ear inside and out making him grip my hips and line himself with my entrance. I'm so wet I'm dripping, that's how much i want him and how I ready I am for him to take me right now.

"Oh you're so sexy", he praises me before slamming into me making me Yelp not expecting him to come in that rough.

"Oh my gosh, Gabe", I moan out loud and that's all I had to say to make him start ramming into me.

--------------------- x -------------------

I wake up to her adorable sleeping face compelling me to smile. I reach over to her and stroke her hair. She's gonna have my baby. My hand moves down to her baby bump that's barely even there. This kid isn't wasting any time, it's growing quick. Just yesterday there was nothing. I sigh as I look back up at her still sleeping face and whisper,"I hope I don't lose control of my other half. Being a Lycan that's hard. I just want a normal life..." I trail off in thought.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that", she says weakly her eyes still closed.

I smile slightly at how cute yet lazy she is. "Morning lazy bones".

She chuckles opening her eyes slowly and says,"Morning bone head".

I gasp dramatically,"You called me a bone head??? What'd I ever do to you??"

"Everything", she responds nonchalant.

"Yeah that's true", I agree nonchalantly.

She then moves closer to me pressing her belly against my hand with a firm grip on my wrist so I don't move. I look up at her confused. She then says,"I want you to check for a heartbeat. Can you hear it?"

I nod understanding and listen intently. To my surprise, I actually hear a faint heartbeat. I gasp and freeze at the sound. It's amazing that there's a little us inside of her. I absolutely love the feeling of being a dad. "It's beautiful", I breathe out making her grin and say,"That's what I told Ava. Hearing the heartbeat for the first time, I was breathless. Our baby will be beautiful and we'll do great as parents".

She holds my face and kisses my forehead. "I look forward to this", I tell her with a grin.

----------------------- x --------------------