Chapter Twelve:

I am loving how i am affecting her right now. I am extremely hard, but I have to get her completely comfortable before I can go all in. I might not even be able to because I'm so hard and I don't wanna hurt her.

I look into her eyes as she tries to control her breathing. I smile slightly at her and say,"We can stop whenever you want. You know that right?"

She nods her head sloppily and says,"I can do this", she swallows hard and I just think about her swallowing my seed and my length pulsates making me groan.

She looks at me in confusion and asks,"What was that for?"

"I've never been this hard before and I'm having a hard time holding back".

She blushes and says,"You don't have to hold back".

"Uh yeah I do. My other half can be very rough and I don't wanna freak you out".

She nods and says something that takes me aback,"Don't hold back. I wanna feel all of you in every way possible... Please".

Something just snaps inside me and I crash my lips against hers as I take my boxers off. I then stroke my length before rubbing my tip against her coochie. Oh that feels so good. I feel her arch her back as she moans my name. I feel my length pulsate again and I have to hold myself back a little so that I don't ram her mindlessly.

"Ah goddamn it! You're so f**ing sexy", I growl at her and continue to stroke her. After like about 2 minutes or so I just couldn't do it anymore and started slowly pushing against her opening. She gasps at the sudden pressure but does not stop me. "Oh shit! You're so tight,baby". I keep going deeper but gentler. She digs her nails into my back making me grunt as I pushed all the way in making her shriek. "Oh my gosh!"

I just stay in this position and let us get used to this feeling. I go for her neck and kiss on it to distract her from any pain she's feeling from this, if any. I bite down on my mark to finalize it making her moan my name. This drives me into moving. I start with gentle and slow thrusts to let her adjust to my length.

She slowly loosens her grip on my back starts rubbing and pulling on my hair. Which feels absolutely amazing. I eventually start going harder and faster making her get louder. Soon all that's heard is my groaning, her moaning and skin slapping against skin.

It's amazing and it's bringing me super close to my high. Oh she's so tight oh my gosh. She feels amazing. Oh wow... "Regina! Ah shit!! Aaaah..." I ram into her sloppily as I feel myself releasing into her.

We are both out of breath as our foreheads meet. And we just stay like this with me inside her just feeling every second, emotion and sensation. This is new to me too.

I sigh and feel her hands hold my head in place then she says weakly,"Thank you. That was amazing", she chuckles softly.

"You. Are amazing", I correct her. And our eyes meet. "I love you so much, Regina".

"I love you too, Gabe".

Her eyes close and I reposition us in that we are side by side. I attempt to pull out but she holds me close and locks her legs behind me and shakes her head. I comply with her request by holding her in my arms and closing my eyes with my forehead against hers.

-------------------- x -------------------

Ok this morning has been super crazy as I am now waiting to walk down the aisle. My dress is long and beautiful with the floral veil over it and a lavender belt to separate the top from the gorgeous lace bottom. The top has a sweetheart neckline and my veil takes care of my shoulders and has floral crown to go with it.

The wedding hymnal begins playing and I take a deep breath as the kids go in first then my dad and I both start walking out. Everyone is standing up and they're all watching me. I feel my chest tighten as I start panicking over what could go wrong, but then I meet Gabriel's eyes and it's like the world disappears around us. I can hear his voice in my head telling me to relax.

He smiles at me and I can't help but smile back. We reach the alter and all I hear is mumbles then he takes my hand and intertwines it with his as we stand before the preacher.

---------------------- x -------------------

The preacher starts by saying,"We are gathered here on this beautiful day to witness the marriage of this vibrant couple. Would you please face each other and join hands?" We do as he asks and just look at each other endearingly. He then starts, "Gabriel Hogsworth do you take Regina Mathews to be your wife?
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others
and holding only to her forevermore?"

I stare into her eyes and smile saying,"I do". She grins when I say the words making me grin as well.

-------------------- x ------------------
"Regina Mathews do you take Gabriel Hogsworth to be your Husband?
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others
and holding only to him forevermore?"

"I do", I answer almost immediately making him chuckle and squeeze my hands.

He then let's us say our official vows. Gabriel didn't want us to personalize them cause I was panicking about it too much. "I, Gabriel Hogsworth take thee Regina Mathews to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore", I am beaming by the time he is done.

And now it's my turn,"I, Regina Mathews take thee Gabriel Hogsworth to be my Husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore", not once did his grin falter. We are both super happy and excited about getting married. While we said our vows we put our rings on each other.

"Gabriel and Regina in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, the giving of these rings and the joining of your hands, I now declare you to be husband and wife... Congratulations, you may kiss your bride".

He immediately attacks my lips with his. I can tell he's been waiting for it for a while. People are cheering us on in the crowd. When we stop, our foreheads meet and we turn to the crowd as the preacher says,"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Hogsworth".

Gabriel raises our ringed hands up coincidentally the same hand had my bouquet in it. Everyone is on their feet as the celebration song starts. We start dance-walking our way out.

----------------- x ----------------