Chapter Six:

I feel better being in his arms. But I think I'm ready to go back home. Clearly I don't fit in here, even though I have to marry him. I'll be his wife from my house. Or our own house. I pull away slightly and look into his eyes as he strokes my hair and face,"What's wrong?" He asks when he realized that my face has changed.

I sigh looking down at my fingers. "Why do they keep coming after me? It's not like I have the experience they're looking for in bed. And I'm human. Shouldn't they be attracted to their species more?" I look up at him after that rant.

He looks at me with a sad smile, "I dunno, my sweet. But my job is to protect you because I'm your hubby. And the sooner we get married the better".

"Why?" I ask not getting his point.

"Well first of all, you will be marked as mine forever, then you'll always be by my side. We won't live with my mom. We'll live somewhere no one knows about except your parents...?"

"Is that a question or statement?"

"Both".

I smile a bit at that idea being awesome. But then back to the point, I can't stay here anymore. I open my mouth to speak but someone knocks on the door. He growls in frustration,"What??!"

"It's the Morque".

"Who?" I blurt out.

Gabe is on his feet in a heartbeat,"Tell them I'll be there in a few".

"Yes my prince", the voice on the other end answers and his footsteps fade. Gabe leans down and kisses me real hard and deep then our heads meet and he says,"We'll talk later. This is serious business. I love you", he pecks my forehead and rushes out.

I sigh and lean back against the headboard. I hope all is well so that I can go back home and not be attacked by some other horny fool.

--------------------- x ------------------

I walk into the hall where the Morque has made themselves at home with their head's portable throne placed on the stage. I approach them as the head's siblings taunt me. The head himself speaks up,"Hello Gabriel. It's been a while", he grins knowing everyone fears him. I don't fear him, I just respect him.

"Indeed it has. How can I be of service to you, Darft?"

"Well... I was curious about your girlfriend over there".

The door opens and I turn to see them bring my princess into the room. She's not fighting or anything, which means.... I turn to see one of Darft's sisters, she has the ability to control people's functions, anything the brain can do, she can control it.

My wifey stops beside me as she returns to her normal self with a wince then a grimace. I know it's painful cuz it happened to me too. I hold her as her legs almost give out underneath her. She looks up at me and asks,"Hubby what's going on?"

"Yeah, what IS going on Darft?" I ask him anger starting to build up inside of me.

"Hm", he stands and starts to walk towards us and holds her face in his hands and looks deep into her eyes. When he does this, you only make it out alive if you're not doing or planning anything that would hurt our species. I know she isn't sketchy.

He pulls away from her and she pants as if she was holding her breath the entire time. He grins deviously at me as I carry Regina bridal style. He asks me,"Do you know what she is?"

I have the most confused and astonished look EVER. I would pass that test. I answer like a question,"Human...?"

He laughs and says,"Have a good day my prince. See you when she's officially re-birthed", with that said, he sits back on his throne, his siblings surrounding him. They all disappear.