Chapter Twenty-Five: Final Crossover pt. 2:

From a distance I see Gabe losing it, just sucking blood from the enemies. I've never seen him do that. That split second of distraction and I feel my belly receive a blow, I soon sputter blood from my mouth. I hear muffled sounds and I soon collide with the ground.

---------------------- x ----------------------

"NOOO!!! MOM!!!!!!" I hear Janette scream and suddenly there's a tremor. All enemies who were on the ground vanish into the earth and I turn to see her pull down causing blood and guts to spew out from the earth. The others who are in the air retreat from the scene. She then immediately runs toward Regina screaming,"Mom!!!"

I find Regina on the floor weakly moving away from her attacker. I teleport right behind him and bite into his neck sucking the blood out of him. I then let his body fall to the ground as I inhale in ecstacy. I hear footsteps rushing towards us and I open my eyes to see not one but both brothers coming at me. I punch one in the throat and catch the other one by the throat raising him off the ground,"Seems your little team was full of useless creatures", I can hear the change in my voice as I squeeze the other brother with my foot crushing his sternum painfully slowly. His squirms and whines bring music to my ears.

"Yeah well, I only have one thing for you to know. That night when I took your girl, mmmmmh. You should've seen the fear in her eyes. So innocent", he cackles making the voice in my head scream for me to end his life very, very slowly. So I stomp the other brother really hard and I hear the crunch of bones. Blood splatters everywhere making the crowd gasp in shock. I start to walk away my hold still around his neck when I hear King Starter behind me saying,"Gabe, please. Regina's hurt".

It is then that I remember my wife was hit by one of his people. I can't help the tightening of my grip. I know my eyes are a dark shade of red now because I'm no longer in control.

----------------------- x -----------------------

The emperor's eyes are now a deep red from what I just said. And I see his grip tighten as blood starts to drizzle down his arm toward his bare torso. Sounds of choking are heard before his voice, not the same as usual, speaks out,"That's right. Feel the life start to leave you. Every system in your body slowly failing starting with your respiratory all the way to your cardiovascular. How does it feel?"

The brother chokes,"What was that?? I can't hear you over your body's cry for help. Try a little louder".

Isla steps forward very cautiously saying,"Gabriel?"

His head snaps in her direction and he just watches her waiting to see what she's trying to do. "It's okay. I'm not gonna stop you. I can normally just kill them without even touching them. As a teleporter surely you understand".

Gabe smirks,"What do you want?"

"Are you ever gonna ask how Regina or the baby are doing?"

He frowns and looks over at a whimpering Regina. There is an emotion that reveals itself for a split second then he looks at her again and asks,"Are they alive?"

"Fortunately, yes".

"Then I need to finish killing this guy because I can feel his pulse fading. And I refuse to be tainted by his disgusting blood hence why I did not suck their blood out instead. If I were you,"he looks away from his victim and finishes to say,"I'd keep them as far away from me as possible", he smirks before disappearing from view.

"Alright, people. The emperor is officially rogue. To the secret hide out!"

The crowd starts running towards the hideout that's underground. Starter carries Regina who yells in pain. I can't believe he's really lost it. I hope she heals soon. We all run to the Hideout.

After sitting there for a few minutes, he pops up before the crowd making everyone gasp. "Really? You hid here? FYI I can sense my wife from about 50 miles away (80km)".

I step up before everyone and I feel my other half slowly taking over. I will not hesitate to protect Regina. Gabe comes at me but I abruptly lose control and see my other half collide with him but neither of us hurt. A lot of red light is circling around us and we're both confused.

Before I know it the redness in his eyes dissolves and he is him again. "What the heck is going on, Starter??"

I can't answer him.

Soon the light is gone and Regina is standing with support from Isla. "What's that smell?" She asks us both.

I shake my head not knowing what it is. Gabe says,"Its not me. Its him", he points at me and I see her eyes turn a deep shade of purple.

Oh shirt. It can't be. She already has Gabe!! What the heck is this??!!

Before I know what's going on she puts her hand over my heart and I feel it. When she pulls her hand away, there's​ dark red tattoo of a phoenix taking flight. Her eyes go back to normal and she just stands there dumbfounded before asking,"Uh.... What just happened??"

"I think you marked him..." Dale answers.

"Uuuuh... Why would I do that...? I have Gabe..." She asks again completely confused, so am I.

"I have no idea, but I'm gonna take this moment to relieve everyone since we're done with this war. We'll discuss this later", Gabe declares and goes to open the door to release everyone.

This is going to be very interesting.

------------------------ x -------------------------