Chapter Thirty-Two:

It's been 2 weeks since he left for that meeting with the Hybrids' prince. I'm losing it day by day. I'm absolutely terrified of approaching the prince in case he's alive. I don't want him to rip his heart out before me, that itself would be enough to kill me. Starter's been having to constantly make sure I'm eating because the baby needs to eat. I think Aaron knows that something is wrong cuz he keeps having moments where he just holds my face and stares into my eyes with a look that I can't define.

I'm scared...

------------------------ x -----------------------

It's been a rough two weeks having to deal with seeing my ex everywhere I go on top of missing Gabriel badly. It's like a part of my heart dies every passing day. I'm having a hard time eating but Gina's found a way to make me. If I don't eat she won't eat which means the baby won't eat. So we're both stuck doing this crazy domino effect thing just to stay alive.

Where are you, Gabriel?

-------------------- x ---------------------

Today is the big day where I get to be tortured by the prince himself. I'm surprised he's let me live so long. He hasn't pulled my heart out no matter how much I've aggravated him. Maybe I'll push his buttons just enough today.

He walks in with a devious grin that makes chills go through my bones. He stands before me and says,"You look as dazzling as always".

That was a lie. I'm bruised, exhausted and drained of life. I'm not even hoping to go back home anymore. There's no way they can save me. I just wanna die at this point. He places his index finger on my shoulder making me scream in pain as his skin burns right through mine. One thing to know about a Hybrid, he can't I repeat CANNOT touch a Lycan. It's like we're so opposite that the contact is like acid and it only burns me not him. He's perfectly fine. I'm the exact opposite. He pulls his hand away and I just smell burnt skin making me grimace as nausea starts to set in.

"You know, I've been really nice to you. I could have just shagged you so I can burn you inside out, but instead I'm showing you mercy".

"You call that.. mercy? This... Is torture.. if I've seen it. You are.... A monster. You.. deserve.. to die.. when you do", I spit in his face after the effort I put into saying what I did. He wipes his face and laughs hysterically before slapping me across the face. The sound of skin on skin echoing in the room.

I feel the burn on my cheek literally. I turn back to face him and ask,"That all you got... Chicken?" I taunt him.

He laughs again before grabbing me by my hair and his face right against mine but not touching it. Just enough so I can feel the burn. "I.. will.. not.. kill you".

He lets me go,"You should. Because... If you don't... You will die... When they come to get me".

He cackles,"Are you mad??!!" He asks realistically,"I'm about to continue torturing you daily and all you can say is if I don't kill you, I'll die??? Really?!!? You clearly need medical help".

"Really? I had no idea. I'm too busy in my water bed drinking a scotch while my masseuse is keeping me relaxed. What more do I need?" I answer sarcastically.

He frowns now annoyed by my attitude and says,"if you wanna see your family again, you better keep that mouth of yours sealed".

"What makes you think I wanna see them again? I came here on my own. I have been asking you to just kill me. And I don't get tired of the pain you inflict on me. I'm actually used to it. Does that sound like someone who wants to see his family!??!" I yell at him making him strangle me. The strangle doesn't even bother me but the burn is inescapable. I groan as I feel my flesh getting devoured by the heat from his touch. Soon enough he lets me go and walks out the room without a word.