Alone >> Loki Laufeyson X Reader

Title: Alone

Paring: Loki Laufeyson X Reader

Warnings: avengers beings assholes, Thor isn't stupid, you're a multifaceted human being, Loki and Clint will never ever get back together

Spoilers: none, but seeing as I've seen Captain America: Civil War I've set it in the Avengers compound (the place Ant-Man tried to invade). I also have T'Challa in this! ⬅️ what a babe! But no spoilers.

Author's Note: I'm not sure but if people want a sequel to this part, I'm up for it. I based it on the Daughter song "Alone / With You" (Did I tell you I saw them live? Best night ever!) Here's the song the fic is based on:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrrtaSMo1QI

__________________________________________________________________________________

The day began, as usual, with a little row in the kitchen. Maybe that was where all the Avengers disagreements would take place, (you weren't sure), but today, it was Thor who made the turning tides into tidal waves.

"'My friends," he started, taking a deep breath and taking an apple from the bowl, "I have no choice but to deliver a guest onto our compound."

Vision tilted his head. "Another guest?"

Folding over his newspaper, T'Challa raised a brow. "Did you not already bring ________ into our midst as a guest?"

Thor nodded, "That I did, yes."

You put your spoon down. "Excuse me, your highness, but I happened to be very homeless after the D. C. incident, may I remind you?" You tell the Wakandran King who happens to be on vacation. All that's missing is a Hawaiian print shirt and a smile on his dial.

The Black Panther nods. "Of course, my apologies."

Steve perks up from the iPad he's researching his next motorcycle to buy from, "That was under the circumstances of hospitality, Thor," the super soldier reminds the God, "I suspect, as you said, that in you having no other choice, it's -,"

"Asgardian politics," Tony's eyes light up alike a British BBC serialised super-sleuth. "Oh, no, you did not bring -,"

You frown. "Who?"

Thor beams. "After much deliberation, a decision has been made that my brother, Loki, will serve time here in the compound, under the watch of the Avengers!" At this, Thor tosses Wanda his uneaten apple, and from just around the corner of the kitchen, draws a man out.

"Who?" You repeat.

Bruce grips the table enough to turn his nails a white shade. "He's the one who tried taking over New York. You weren't here then, remember?"

You nod.

You had been over in Australia, doing international study for your university course. Even if the land down under never got any superhero threats, or was vaguely threatened by any greater power than their own politics, you remember his face from the TV screen when it occurred.

"Huh, I think I remember, this guy ... and aliens?" You ask Pietro.

The speeder nods. "The chitauri, I think."

You glance back to Thor, and warily to Loki. His hair is longer than the images on the TV, and he's not in the armor that you remember, but dark jeans and a dark green shirt that is so form fitting it might have been sewn onto his body. Wait, his body? You can't think of that. He's a criminal.