Hi Gay, I'm Pan >> Wade Wilson X Male!Reader

Title: Hi Gay, I'm Pan

Paring: Wade Wilson X Male!Reader

Warnings: gay characters coming out, Wade swears a little, references to other fandoms, fluff. 

Spoilers: nope!

Requested Bypiesareawesome !

_______________________________________________________________________________

You were fourteen years, two months, and three days old when you discovered that you were very, very gay. Meaning: you loved men. Not that you had a collection of cliché homosexual memorabilia in your apartment, stashed away under and in the mattress of your bed like a sort of heathen (wait, yes, you did have some stuff, but that shit was on display on the shelf, because who didn't like RuPaul's Drag Race?). But when you were twenty-seven years, eight months, and thirteen days old, you found yourself in a precarious position. Perhaps it was because you hadn't found yourself able to come out to your very southern-traditional family. Perhaps it was because you'd just moved to the city, and when you put out a flyer for a roommate, found that you had reeled in a roomie who'd be a little more than what the regular person could handle.

But that was three months, six days and nineteen hours ago. You were nearly to your twenty-eighth year of life, and something so integral to your identity had not been brought up. Discussed. Even though Americans could marry whoever they wanted (and in some states, they could marry animals too), and yet, when Pride was on, you sat at home and worked on your investigations for your boss, the formidable Ms. Jones.

But it was the third month, sixth day, and twentieth hour since Wade Wilson became your roommate, and while he made no effort to keep his lifestyle quiet (of course, that was after you found him peeling the molten suit off his puckering skin at 3AM one morning), you decided that he was as good a confidant and friend as any. And thus, it was this day that you decided to come out to your roommate.

But that was easier said, than done. First you had to find the guy.

Well, you were going to, until your boss called. She was a firecracker, Jessica Jones – sometimes on fire, sometimes soaked in alcohol, but always, always, burning the candle from both ends. But she was a fantastic private investigator, and that was why you stuck around with her and her shitty pay.

"__________? Need that evidence right about now." You opened your phone to hear. "Think it might be the tipping point to finding the guy, drop it by the office ASAP."

You grab your messenger bag and the envelope with all you've got on the case, and start to head out the apartment. "On my way, Jones."

She hangs up before you do.

The quick subway ride across Midtown to her edge of Hell's Kitchen is fast, and when you hand her the evidence, you're given another manila folder. This one's titled Phimister, E. You slide it into your messenger bag, just as Jessica's neighbour pokes his head out from his apartment. She prepares for his oncoming speech by downing the coffee in her hand.

"Did you guys hear the news? There's another hero around the city," he grins like an idiot. "He calls himself Spider-Man."

Jessica rolls her eyes, "Kid Crime Stopper needs to cool it," she groans, and goes to take another sip of her drink, to find it's empty, "We don't need more idiots in costume running around the city."

Malcom doesn't say a word. He just shakes his head, and returns to his apartment.

She turns to you. "Why're you still here, __________?" You shrug. She scrunches her nose. "You smell, like," she winces, "Soap? You even shaved. Don't tell me you've got a job interview."