Chapter 3: I've Got A Crush On You

***

***

As the hours passed down on the clock, I sat in the middle on the comfy large couch as Jordan occupied my left and Joey Joe on my right. Jon had the single sofa chair as Donnie and Danny shared the loveseat nearby. Most of the conversation was about my time in California, how I was halfway through my second year at Berkeley, and my life there. I rarely asked the guys about their new upcoming summer tour because I know they get asked a lot about it and when they're home, which is rare, no one wants to talks about it. They just rather hear about my life, just the little things that keeps their feet on the ground and away from the madness. Being around the guys again really made my day.

After the guys caught up on my life, we decided to tune to the television and found a good movie to watch as Donnie fiddled with the remote. While my eyes freely wandered over to the screen, I felt an arm sneaking around my shoulders and noticed it belonged to Jordan. He faced me as I smiled, feeling my heart aching when he smiled back at me showing those cute dimples on his handsome face. He'll never know how he was giving me a lifetime supply of love struck butterflies invading my stomach. I loved it when J would put his arm around me, he made me feel invincible, but I knew it didn't really mean anything to him. He was being friendly. Although, we were friends, I decided to move closer to him. Jordan wasn't the kind to jerk away from my actions. Actually, he just looked at me with a grin, whispering in my ear.

"Comfortable, Steph?" I laughed softly to myself, trying hide my nerves as my light coffee colored eyes remained focused on the t.v. screen in front of us.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind me using your shoulder as a pillow." I told him, taking the chance to stare into his beautiful chocolate eyes.

'Big mistake!' I said to myself, as I became a victim to his good looks and felt my heart jumping every where from the way Jordan smirked at me.

"No, it's alright, I don't mind at all." He kissed the top of my head, causing my face to turn as bright red as a strawberry. Desperately, I hoped none of the guys would noticed, as my heart strongly paced rapidly deep inside my chest. I could feel it throbbing inside my ears. Thankfully, everyone was really into the movie to point out my embarrassment.

Throughout the entire movie, I felt very comfortable resting my head against Jordan's sturdy shoulder that I slowly lost myself entirely to sleep and the movie was boring to me anyways. My eyes suddenly closed shut and my dreams were already carrying me away.

Jordan's P.O.V:

During the film, I secretly stolen a few glances at the most gorgeous girl resting her head on my shoulder as she sat beside me. Stephanie was absolutely beautiful, her long wavy brown golden hair fell perfectly past her shoulders and her lovely brown eyes were always filled with life never seeming to fade. There's always a light sparkling inside. And her lips were the color of a pink rose and very soft from the times she would kiss my skin. I always dreamed about feeling her velvet lips against mine and hopefully that dream will be a reality. Maybe there is no word to describe someone as perfect, but to me, she fit that category. This girl was amazing in anything she does in my eyes, but I wasn't the only one who thought so.