Chapter 37: One Night Changes Everything

As the venue began to empty that night, Anne and both agreed to take a cab back to the hotel. We thought it would be best if we kept ourselves distant from the New Kids, especially the Knight Brothers.

Before we left, I made sure to tell Marlene and the other mothers that we would be leaving separately. They knew our reasoning for it. The Blockheads can be unpredictable and if any member of the opposite sex, with the exception of the New Kids' moms and sisters, were around the five guys there will be chaos.

***

We arrived back to the hotel and split the cab fare, which wasn't that much. Anne nearly ran into the building as she still wasn't used to the winter chill on the east coast. I met her inside the heated lobby, waiting for the elevator to take us to the restricted floor.

The automatic doors opened for us as we stepped inside. Thankfully, it was only us occupying the small space, as the doors closed and took us to our requested floor.

As Anne and I talked about the concert, I decided to tell her about my little surprise for Jordan as a "thank you" for his sexual performance that was dedicated to me.

"So, I'm thinking about making this night special for J..." My words suddenly spoke out, staring at the floor. Though, I caught Anne's grinning widely as her eyebrows rose in my direction.

"Go on!" She nearly squealed, shaking me with excitement for some juicy details.

"Well, I was thinking of..." Before I could even spill it out, the elevator came to a sudden stop. We'd reached our floor, passing through security in a simple breeze.

"OH MY GOD!" Anne had screamed with joy, as I finished illustrating my surprise for Jordan to her.

"Ow..." My ears began ringing, laughing softly at my best friend, as she gave me a forgiving look.

"Sorry, girly. I just know he's going to be completely under your spell, tonight! Just promise me one thing?..." Anne let out, walking down the hallway to find our rooms.

"Sure." I simply spoke out, giving her a small grin.

"Try not to wake your neighbors in the middle of the night, okay?" My face reddened with embarrassment, as Anne nudged me against the side playfully before we burst into a fit of laughter.

"We'll try our best..."

***

As Anne and I exchanged "goodnight" to each other, I stepped inside my room with the access of the key card. Before closing the door, I placed the "Do Not Disturb" placard outside the door knob and stared preparing for tonight.

***

Jordan's POV:

Once the elevator doors slid opened, I stepped out into the floor guarded by security. Easily, I passed through our bodyguards and hastily walked down the hallway to get to my room. Stephanie had left after the show with Anne to prevent any hazards that might react our fans. I couldn't blame her for wanting to leave without me.

These last hours I had tonight were the only moments left to spend with my girl. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning to Toronto for our next concert and I won't be able to see her again until Christmas.

I needed to make every second with her count.

When I reached the room and pulled out my key card to unlock the door, my eyes noticed the plastic "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging on the door knob. A wide grin slowly appeared on my lips, feeling curious to see what this girl of mine was planning.

Stepping into the dimly-lit room, I could hear slow jams playing softly from the closed bedroom. I moved towards the bedroom, placing my hands over the door handles. My heart raced wildly, anxious to see Stephanie on the other side of the doors. I opened the double doors.