Chapter 21: Unforgettable

I was back in Massachusetts, spending the last three days in Foxboro for the final concert in this city but also mine too. Tonight will be last time I'll spend time with Jordan and the rest of the guys because tomorrow morning I'll be heading back home to my parents in Dorchester until I take a flight across the country to beautiful California for another year at Berkeley. Looking back at all of the memories I had up to this point, I know I'll cherish each one forever for the rest of my days.

Within these final days meant everything to me, the boys had invited their families to attend the shows and even my family surprised me at the stadium as I later found out it was Jordan who made it happen. It was really sweet of him to do something so nice for me.

Despite being around the people I love, I found it difficult to remain happy and keep the smile on my face to the point I had to force myself to show it. All I could think about was the fact I would be leaving and my heart had been aching ever since I arrived to the city. It was even hurting more knowing that tonight would be the last time I get to spend with Jordan. Sure, I was going to see him again, but it felt like it was going to take an eternity until that moment happens at least that's how I felt. The two of us knew the consequences when we started a romantic relationship and we were willing to take on the complications of a long distant love affair. We weren't stupid. I admit it was easier before when we weren't deeply involved as we are now, but I believe we can break those walls because our love is strong enough to overcome anything. It was going to take some time to function without having the other around all of the time and it will be hard, but I know we can do this.

As word spread through like wild fire, those in part of the tour such as the road crew, band players, stage crew, etcetera, knew I was leaving tomorrow because it wasn't really a secret. If anyone was affected by it more, it was my guys. They were more saddened by the news than anyone else. Neither one of us wanted to speak about it or even think about it because it would only bring ruin to our whole day, but it surely lingered in the back of our minds. Even Jordan struggled to keep the thought away and I saw the troublesome look hidden beneath those handsome eyes. Within these final days, the two of us did whatever it took to make it memorable, spending time in our hotel room making out, talking to each other, dancing, and holding each other tight afraid of letting go. We haven't taken our love further and it was only because Jordan kept his promise to wait until I felt comfortable and after all of that time thinking it over. I truly felt able to go all the way in our relationship and give him the love he deserves. I planned to tell him after tonight's concert.

As the final concert in Foxboro came to a climatic end and the hours passed. I was seated inside the black limousine in the middle of a Knight Brothers sandwich. The concert replayed in my mind like a rewinding VHS tape, it was another thrilling performance succeeded by the talented musical group as they made it special for me by dedicating it to me right there on stage. That moment when they announced my name during the show almost put me to tears and I will never forget it.

"Baby, once we get to the hotel, there's something I have for you. I'm not going to give it away so you'll just need to wait, okay?" Jordan spoke to me with this bright grin on his face and I smiled back at that charming face. I love surprises. The only problem though was I tended to be impatient sometimes.

"Okay, I have something to tell you, too. You're going to have to wait as well and I'm not giving away any hints either." I decided to play his game for fun and Jon started to chuckle as he saw his brother's twisted face. I joined in with Jon and Jordan brought the smile back to his handsome face before reaching for my lips and giving me a sweet kiss. I truly will miss those smooth lips against mine and any other part of my body.

As we reached the hotel, Joe, Danny, and Donnie met up with us and the New Kids bodyguards safely escorted everyone into the building from the large crowds of screaming fans. During that time, I spend as much time as I could with my favorite guys, acting the way we did when we all met. My time with them from the start of their tour to now was amazing and I'm going to miss them so much. After Jordan wanted his time alone with me, I began to embrace each of them tightly and told them that I love them and will miss them greatly. I just knew I'll see them again and hopefully it won't be too long until I do.