Chapter 6: Blue Skies and Clear Waves

As the five guys and I finally stocked up on more food and drinks before  making our way to the beach, we were already at our destination and  realized there weren't many people as I thought there would be, from  what I saw there was only a few crowds here and there relaxing in the  sand. It was fine though because I like it when the beaches weren't very  crowded. Still these five boys from Boston were a bit cautious when  they go out in public because if anyone saw the New Kids on the Block  right here on the same beach as their fans, it would cause a complete  pandemonium. Luckily though, there was a spot on the beach blocked by a  few small rocks that was secluded and untouched from the rest of  society, it was perfect for some relaxation and fun without being  crashed.

As Danny found a space to park his vehicle in the sand  covered parking lot, we got out of the Jeep and once Jordan helped get my feet on the steady ground, Donnie, Joseph, and  him decided to make a mad dash towards the open  water without bothering to remove their clothes. They screamed with  excitement as they jumped into the clear blue ocean water. I stood there  with Danny and Jonathon with a smile spreading wide across my face, as  the other two began to laugh; Jordan, Donnie, and Joey were acting like  kids and I thought it was great.

While those three were having there  fun, the rest of us began unloading the cooler, the towels, and other  belongings and carried them on the beach to a nice area almost near the  shore. While walking my brown specks continued to glance up at the sight  of Wahlberg's head resurfacing for air with the others following, I  started laughing as Joseph complained about the water being really cold.

I  started helping getting our belongings organized on the sand as I placed  the towels spread out while my eyes were once again shifting themselves  back to the sight of those three playing around in the water and staying  on the one with gorgeous brown eyes laughing as he was having a great  time. My heart was kicking in as my mind was swept away with the image  of his soaking wet body dripping water from head to toe and all I could  think about is how nice it could be if he took off his shirt and held me  in his arms...

My brain came to a halt as my imagination turned into a puddle of disrupting thoughts.

"Hey, what are you staring at, girl?"I  was faced with reality as Danny stood behind me and had a mischievous  grin plastered on his lips as he kneel next to me in the sand. I was now  in the embarrassment that he saw me spacing out in the direction of  Jordan.

"Me? Nothing, I was just admiring the ocean, the seagulls soaring in the sky...that's all."I  told him hoping he would be convinced and let it go, but Danny knew all  too well who I was eyeing at from the shore and chuckled.

"Yeah, okay sure it is." He let out and I gave him a glare.

"Shut it, McCloud."My  voice was kept low as Danny gave a playful smirk and I smacked him  softly against his shoulder, even if I tried it still wouldn't do any  damage, Danny was strong. But he pretended that my hit hurt and massaged  the spot.

"Don't worry you're secret safe with me."He promised and placed a small peck on my cheek and I smiled knowing I can really trust him.

Suddenly, there was Donnie completely soaked and running towards us as he started shouting.

"Stephanie! It's time to ditch the work and have some fun!"He  dashed towards me as I had no time to get away and before I it, he had  picked me into his drenched body and flipped me over his shoulder as I  screamed and laughed at the same time.

My dry body was clashed with his  as I felt my clothes starting to feel wet as he carried me towards the  shore where Joe and 'J' were waiting. The only thing I managed to remove  was my skimmers and the necklace everything else was left to defend on  its own.

In few seconds, I felt myself being thrown into the  freezing rush of clear blue liquid covering every part of me; I pushed  my arms and legs to break for air and took a large gasp of air as I  shivered from the icy water, but I still gave a grin.

"Nice for you to join us, Steph."Joe let out with a smirk and a chuckle, as Jordan's laugh filled my ears.

Donnie,  who jumped back in after me, broke into the surface and flipped his  head to move the long sandy blonde hair out of his eyes.

"You look very sexy when you're wet, baby."Donnie  smirked cheek to cheek revealing his white smile, as I laughed it off  and to thank him pushed him down back into the water.

"Too bad this all you're going to see, Wahlberg."

The others laughed as I heard Jordan.

"Oh, she got you good, D."

I  watched as he swam close to me and felt one of his hands grabbing mine  gently and laced mine with his, as Donnie surfaced again carrying a  lovable smile on his face.

"We'll see about that, come here girl."

When  I saw that wicked look played upon his face, it meant he was going to  do something wild and now I was a little scared. Donnie swam closer to  me as he grabbed on to my other hand and pulled me as I was holding on  to Jordan for dear life.

"No, D! No! Jordan, please help!"I pleaded desperately but my eyes were laughing.

"Don't worry, baby. I got you, I'm not letting go."He  smiled tightening his grip a little bit but Donnie was a little  stronger than 'J' and his grasp began slipping away from my fingers. I  was pushed back into Donnie's body and he laughed while picking me up  bridal style.

"We're going for a nice little dip." He sang along as I pretended to struggle out of his grip and shouted.

"No! Please don't, I'm sorry...Please 'D'. No!"My  laughter was too hard to contain as I tried to be scared.

Donnie threw  me once again into the water only now it was somewhat deeper and once I  swam back up to the surface, he was laughing and extended out his hand  as I took it and he pulled me close to the shore.

"See, it wasn't that bad, now was it?"His  hazel eyes sparked at me, it was something different and never seen  before, I really couldn't read what it meant but I smiled at him.

"I hate you."I spoke but didn't mean it and Donnie knew it too.

"I love you too, Steph."He gave me a short and wet kiss against my cheek as Jordan and Joe swam to us.

"I'm sorry, Stephanie."Jordan spoke to me with an apologetic smile, as he opened his arms wide asking for a hug and I couldn't resist.

"It's okay, I forgive you."I  wrapped my soaked arms around him and felt his body close to mine, it  felt almost right and too nice. I wonder how much I'm going to miss  holding him close to me when he leaves again on the road.