14.

a/n: michael clifford fucking tweeted and followed me what the fuck i spat out my noodles i just ajdjskakaka ok so he tweeted that he was back in london and he remembered his passport and i was like "congratulations would you like a medal" and then he replied "yeah why not" and i tweeted him like 30 minutes after he tweeted and he fucking saw and he fucking followed me too, he followed me before he tweeted me like holy balls!!!!!1111!88 //

"what do you mean you're pregnant?!" calum shouted, his face was pale with a tinge of red, his fists were clenched in the tightest way and every thing in his head was just flaming away.

his petite girlfriend scowled at him, "i mean i'm pregnant, calum. what else do you think?"

"but how?!" calum argued, he was sure they used protection, he never had séx without protection, his mother always taught him; protect the stump before you hump. where did he go wrong? "i'm not ready to be a father, ashley."

ashley took a deep a breath, she motioned for calum to come and sit next to her on the sofa, "you will be fine, calum. you don't have to worry about this."

he didn't need to worry? of course he did, he was in his early twenties, he hasn't even graduated college yet, he didn't want to be a father, especially not with ashley being the mother, joy would kill him. joy had morals for her children even if she was a happy go lucky mother, she was going to make them marry each other out of wedlock.

calum shook his head, tugging at the top of his highlighted blonde patch of fringe, "how are you so calm about this?! ashley you're pregnant!"

"cal-"

"no!" calum cut her off, "ashley we haven't even graduated! how could we be so stupid?!"

"because its not yours!" ashley yelled, her eyes glowing with anger.

calum felt his heart drop, he turned to face her, his eyes red and glossy. "what?"

ashley sighed, standing up to take a step forward when he stepped back. "it's not yours, calum. the baby isn't yours."

he didn't even want to know the details, he was relieved it wasn't his but it felt as if his heart had just been shattered. calum got cheated on whilst he was cheating, the world wasn't so small.

"then who's is it?" calum asked after he collected himself, he didn't even know what to think.

"i cheated on you," ashley admitted. "and i know you cheated on me too so we're even, it was a one night stand but that one night stand turned out to be my ex boyfriend and you might think he backed out of this but he's taking care of me, cal. he wants this baby, that's why you don't have to worry."

calum's expression changed, a broken one to a sad bur relieved one. "i just want to apologize, about the cheating. it just happened-"

"don't, babe." ashley spoke softly. "you and indie were meant to be, i know so. it was kind of obvious. i was just waiting for you to tell me but i guess i told you instead." she didn't even look mad, she also herself, looked relieved.

"i'm sorry, ashley." calum started. "i honestly thought that i moved on, i honestly thought we could start our future together but i guess i was wrong, when she came back, i just-- i just still love her, i guess. there's no other way to say explain myself, i'm completely in love with her still."

ashley let out a sad chuckle, "yeah, and that fucking sucks but that's love huh?" calum nodded. "well i would be lying if i said that i'm not in love with my ex boyfriend still. i mean, this baby is his."

"i don't know what to say because i guess we are both at fault here but i just want you to know that i care about you a lot and i'm pretty sure i will because we got so close so please keep me in your life. i still want your baby news." calum had a heart of gold, ashley knew that and she knew that indie was such a lucky girl. indie also had the heart of gold, they were worth more than diamond rings together.

"i'm sorry calum," ashley sent him a smile. "i really am but i wish you and indie nothing but the best. you both deserve happiness. i know i can't give you that, so i'm sorry."

"none of this was your fault, ash. we were just using each other to get over other people. we weren't confident enough to be independent so we had to rely on other people. i get it, but ash, you're a great person and you're going to be a great mom."

ashley felt tears prickling in her eyes, "i'm so scared, calum but i'm so happy, there's a life growing in me and its with someone i love."

"is your ex boyfriend a good guy?"

"the best."

calum leant over to kiss his now ex-girlfriend's forehead, "he better be."

x x x 

wind rustled through the trees by the trees indie stood at, she was at a park, a sweater engulfing her skinny figure and a beanie messing the top of her head. she sat on the swings, her white girl ugg boots pulled to her ankles. maybe she was stupid to sit out there alone at eleven at night but she couldn't help herself. she needed to get her thoughts together.

indie had lost herself.

the tears slowly spilled, her lips chapped and waiting to be kissed. her rosy cheeks prominent but still there wasn't any life in her face.

any girl would be scared to hear walking footsteps towards them, but indie didn't care, she had nothing to lose. she kept her gaze towards the dead playground, a figure in all black appeared, taking over the empty space of the second swing next to indie's. indie turned around, not even surprised it was calum in all black and a red beanie on his head with a pom pom attached to it. luke probably told him where she was, luke couldn't keep his mouth shut to save his life.

"nice weather huh?" calum spoke, he had his gaze on the stars above them, they were in silence, they needed the silence. all they've done is argue all day and made love all night.

indie let out a soft chuckle, nodding even though she wasn't sure if calum was paying attention to her or not. it was a comfortable moment. they didn't need to be verbal to understand how each other felt or how they felt about each other. they knew each other better than they knew themselves.

they both once said they didn't need each other anymore.

but as always, they were both wrong.

-

as you all know, i started my igcse exam year so i know i've lacked a lot of updates but please understand that i am trying my best to update all my books, especially this one. this book is only going to be 20 chapters or so because i love indie and calum and as much as i don't want to let candie go, i know that i have to so i'm going to have to say goodbye to calum and indie soon. and possibly all of you too.